The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top NBA players of the 2000s #1

people please

Who Number 1  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the Greatest Players of the 2000s poll

I know that Alchemy Time had done a poll similar to this one before and it was quite successful so why not keep up the tread

So it works like this vote for the player that you think should be in the position and under that post a player that you believe should be nominated

So to start it off i am voting for Tim Duncan it was hard to choice between Kobe, Shaq and Duncan but considering that Shaq and Kobe had each other Duncan was the one since he came into the league he had transformed the spurs into contenders not to mention his individual accolades 5x NBA champion 3x NBA Finals MVP 2x NBA MVP 14x All Star it speaks for itself

Nominating Paul Pierce another player with an phenomenal career hes a NBA Champion, NBA Finals MVP and 10x NBA All-Star hes gotta be on the poll

Sorry I did not mention i thought about making it from 2000 to 2009 but there is no reason to ignore 2010 2014 so think 2000 to 2014 is what is best

Nah.... stick with 2000-2009 or else it makes guys like Carter, Iverson, Shaq, McGrady all seem like average players. 2000-2014 is more about longevity.

Lebron should not be in this poll yet...

and the answer is obviously Kobe

Are you touched? LeBron has been a monster since his first year, and a legit all-star/first team since his second year. MVP in 2009.

I nominate McGrady. His prime was a lot better than Carter's prime.

Vote Kobe, nominate Chris Webber. Not sure how he isn't on the list after being probably the most dominant power forward in the league in the early half of the decade. (Alongside Duncan of course)

LeBron was dominant ever since he came to the league in 2003. Not sure why you'd facepalm that.

No doubt about that. Just for top 3 players in the 2000's, he doesn't deserve to be there when you look at others available.

Archived