The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 15 NBA players of the 2000s #2

people please

Whos number 2  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry I didn't clarify I think 15 is long enough list

And number 1 is...

Kobe Bryant!!!!

1) Kobe Bryant

Also Paul Pierce has been nominated

other nominations were

Ray Allen

Tracy McGrady

Chris Webber

Vince Carter

Tony Parker

Voting Tim Duncan Since he came into the league he had transformed the spurs into contenders not to mention his individual accolades 5x NBA champion 3x NBA Finals MVP 2x NBA MVP 14x All Star it speaks for itself

Nominating Tracy McGrady This man was just something else with 7x NBA all star 2x NBA scoring Champion he deserves to be on this list

Timmy and nominating T-Mac as well.

Speaking of NBA players in the 2000's, just came across this about A.I. and I'm shocked that his life has spiraled as much as it has (not going to post out the entire article, just open the link)

TL;DR version

His reckless, diva demeanor on the court translated into being reckless in real life, where his finances, career and marriage have all suffered because of it.

Timmy and nominating T-Mac as well.

Speaking of NBA players in the 2000's, just came across this about A.I. and I'm shocked that his life has spiraled as much as it has (not going to post out the entire article, just open the link)

TL;DR version

His reckless, diva demeanor on the court translated into being reckless in real life, where his finances, career and marriage have all suffered because of it.

Thank you for posting this great to see that he is turning his life around now for the better and a big thumbs up the 76ers organisation for retiring his number 3 real classy move

Archived