The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Love Offers (reportedly)

Neymar

Cavs get: Kevin Love

Wolves get: Andrew wiggins, Anthony Bennett, 1st rounder, Tristan Thompson*

Warriors get : Kevin Love

Wolves get : David Lee, Harrison Barnes, Klay Thompson*

1* Tristan Thompson would only be apart of it to balance out the salary but wiggins does NOT carry salary and only his rights are getting traded

2* Warriors are very hesitant to include Klay but could get the deal done.

Warriors get : Kevin Love

Wolves get : David Lee, Harrison Barnes, Klay Thompson*

1* Tristan Thompson would only be apart of it to balance out the salary but wiggins does NOT carry salary and only his rights are getting traded

2* Warriors are very hesitant to include Klay but could get the deal done.

What the *&#$ are the Cavs thinking exactly?

Cavs are interested in keeping Tristan Thompson but because of Kevin loves salary they need to balance it out. Their gonna have to sign Andrew wiggins to keep Tristan.

That LeBron probably demanded Love in CLE.

I don't think they offered that much, but I'm buying Wiggins +

LeBron + Love or Wiggins + Thompson + Bennett + 1st.

I'll take the first package.

Also, they should hold on to Thompson.

That'd be plain retarded on the Cavs behalf. Doubt those reports are true cause if that was it, Wolves would have accepted already.

If I'm the Cavs, I'm keeping Wiggins. Wolves are the ones backed up in the corner with Love's contract expiring so giving them full value + exceeding it would be dumb. Why not just wait one season then to get Love in FA? If I'm Cavs, Wiggins is a no-no bottom line. Going to become an excellent player in a few years. I'd offer Bennett, ??? (Cap), 1st.

Love is one of the most underrated stars in the game too and people don't understand how easily he dominates. Gets double doubles like it's a walk in the park.

Watch and learn, CDC. This is how trades are done in the real world.

Still, hope Cleveland doesn't gut its future with that move. It's better slightly for GS since they're deeper than the Cav's but still that's quite the price to pay.

Apparently T-Wolves turned down Wiggins + Bennett + 1st Round Pick for K Love

I honestly hate Kevin Love, Celeveland is stupid to trade Wiggins for Love even if LeBron wants Love. In the long run I'd rather keep Wiggins and even in the short run the guys going to be a beast. They should instead make a deal with the Pistons maybe for Greg Monroe or sign maybe Andray Blatche, then go into next seasons UFA and see if they can get someone.

Warriors and Cavaliers are being stupid to try and get Kevin Love, the guy is a grade A dbag and hasn't done much in the NBA. Sure he's been a NBA all-star a couple of times but has 0 playoff experience, I don't believe he's strong enough to be apart of a top quality big 3.

That'd be plain retarded on the Cavs behalf. Doubt those reports are true cause if that was it, Wolves would have accepted already.

If I'm the Cavs, I'm keeping Wiggins. Wolves are the ones backed up in the corner with Love's contract expiring so giving them full value + exceeding it would be dumb. Why not just wait one season then to get Love in FA? If I'm Cavs, Wiggins is a no-no bottom line. Going to become an excellent player in a few years. I'd offer Bennett, ??? (Cap), 1st.

Love is one of the most underrated stars in the game too and people don't understand how easily he dominates. Gets double doubles like it's a walk in the park.

then they'll send him to GS for Klay Thompson lol.

Cavs don't want to offer wiggins and Bennett but have placed another offer to the wolves

Cavs get Kevin Love

Wolves get 1st rounder , dion waiters and Tristan Thompson

Wolves have 0% interest in this trade. They want wiggins in the package or their going to talk to the warriors

This is true lunatic . Two first overall players, Thompson who also no slouch and the Cavs first which will be low but still.

Kevin Love would have to be almost as good as Lebron is himself.

I hope so. I really hope they all get bundled away from that team. Gives me an automatic new team to cheer for this year. The Wolves, not the Cavs.

edit: Are there any other Canadians they forgot to throw in there?

Archived