The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Help me decide? Want to buy a soccer jersey.

Tom Sestito

jersey.  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Help me decide. The first two jerseys will be world cup jerseys, then the final two will be Chelsea's upcoming for this year. two separate polls.

Option One - Belgium away jersey.

wc1micm.png

Option Two - Bad ass Cameroon jersey.

Y1GMce3.png

Option Three - Chelsea 2014/2015 Home Kit Long Sleeve

EGe439J.png

Option Four Chelsea Away Kit Long Sleeve.

MCxIVyU.png

If Cameroon didn't suck that much, I'd probably vote for them. But that would just look bad since they're a terrible team.

I'd go with the Red Devils, they're a young, up and coming team and I'd rather have their jersey.

Depends. You have to consider these factors:

If you buy the Belgium one now, you can wear it for 2 years before the team fully blossoms into a powerhouse at the Euro 2016 tournament, and you can give the impression that you were into the team before they were great

Or

two: you can wear the Chelsea shirt, as some people tend to do these days, and pretend you knew who or what Chelsea is before they were bought out by Russian money and started buying every second star player on the planet

the third option is that you could buy a Chelsea shirt and put an oldschool name on the back to give off the impression that you're a long time supporter. Maybe try Tambling or Zola.

If you want to know how I became a Chelsea fan, I literally picked them because no one else I knew were fans.

I picked them when I was 8 years old. My cousins were asking me when I went on vaca to Kenya who I cheered for (them all being liverpool/arsenal/man u) fans and out of nowhere, I just picked Chelsea because no one else did.

No regrets. I can just say I've been a Chelsea fan half my life. That'll sound convincing, until people figure out i'm only sixteen.

• 1 year later...

Archived