Sign in to follow this  
avelanch

[Official] 2014-15 Utica Comets Thread.

Comets Win! Comets Win!

Markstrom had a monster game.

Announcer was already looking past Comets for the Calder cup...ohhh he thought he was off the air and said "HOW MANY &^@#IN POSTS DID WE HIT!" lmao

• Upvote 1

lol! did any of you guys hear the commentators from the griffins on the radio? I think a bit slipped up when they thought they were on commercial. one guy was like "how many F*ckin posts did the griffins hit!"

Woo comets who got empty netter?

Two cracks at home to win love it

GR losing 3-2 with few mins left ppl dancing having good time, took my nephews to Giants game same atmosphere,

but they're still in the semi finals. They are a winning team in general. Ever see leafs fans jumping around like kids? Even when they are up in a game? No. Because they just spent 300$ minimum to watch a disposal service on ice.

really want to see this Markstrom get a shot with the big club

Don't want to see Marky Mark get traded, might big a big mistake. Lack is pretty much at his ceiling, he's 27 yrs old, I'd rather keep Markstrom if 1 or those 2 must go.

but they're still in the semi finals. They are a winning team in general. Ever see leafs fans jumping around like kids? Even when they are up in a game? No. Because they just spent 300$ minimum to watch a disposal service on ice.

lol so true about leafs. The thing about minor hockey is average joe can afford it and take his family. NHL games is mostly corporate clients. minor league games are always better atmosphere, usually lots of children/ families in attendance.

lol so true about leafs. The thing about minor hockey is average joe can afford it and take his family. NHL games is mostly corporate clients. minor league games are always better atmosphere, usually lots of children/ families in attendance.

most definitely. Even like you said the chl atmosphere. A decent team+20$ tix+6$ beer=fun

Now that the Comets won it's " Go ROCKETS GO " !!!

C'mon man. Can't root against CC.

C'mon man. Can't root against CC.

Yah I skipped the third period of the Utica game to support my boy cole.

Who knows we could be watching another of of future prospects in this game!

Merkley (not likely)
Gatenby
Soustal
Sompel
Chirelli
Desrocher

Have to cheer for Cole but also our B.C. Rockets!