The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What points do you want our prospects to get in junior next year?

Outsiders

What do you think are prospects point totals are next year

(Left to Right - Goals-Assists=Point Total)

Bo Horvat

NHL - 10-15=25 points

Junior - 35-45=80 points

Brenden Gaunce

NHL - 11-16=28 points

AHL - 14-18=32 points

Hunter Shinkaruk

NHL - 17-17=34 points

AHL - 20-17=37 points

Nicklas Jensen

NHL - 17-15=32 points

AHL - 20-17-37 points

Jake Virtanen

WHL - 50-30-80 points (depending if he misses any games to start the season if he still has shoulder problems)

Jared McCann

OHL - 30-40-70 points

The hecks going on with all these predict how many points our players will score or how many wins we'll get or how many points we'll accumulate over the season!?

Hypothetical and makes no sense cause 1 injury and the whole game is changed. Just let the them play and I find it extremely ridiculous considering the season isn't close to starting and we don't know what the final roster will be which will factor in.

Predictions and Busts and comparisons like cmon ppl waah cry bout it !! Like if Bo gets sent to juniors or Hunter goes to utica or juniors !! Or Gaunce this and Jensen that ... lw rw C wow.. when i played hockey i grew up a natural Rw but can play LW and learned to play C and D it took me a couple of years they r trained atheletes can play every position exception Goalie !! Brent Burns

natural D turned winger Dustin Bufigeilin (spell check) winger turned into D man can stays the same positions . Thanks trollz.

Archived