The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Expectations of Nikita Tryamkin

-Stammer-

Expectations for Tryamkin  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would say somewhere along the lines of 50/50.

50% chance he is a career kHLer. 50% chance he plays multiple seasons in the NHL. If he makes the NHL he could be a very physical and intimidating, net clearing a-hole with a chance of playing PP minutes due to his cannon, which apparently even he doesn't know where it will end up once it leaves his stick.

As a Canuck fan I may be slightly bias...

Chara or a bust!!!

Realistically speaking though he will be as good as he wants to be. It all depends on his work ethics. If he trains as hard as Sedins, Chara, Stamkos etc then the sky is the limit.

I just don't see that fire and drive in him now since he's young but hopefully in the future he will start.

I would say somewhere along the lines of 50/50.

50% chance he is a career kHLer. 50% chance he plays multiple seasons in the NHL. If he makes the NHL he could be a very physical and intimidating, net clearing a-hole with a chance of playing PP minutes due to his cannon, which apparently even he doesn't know where it will end up once it leaves his stick.

As a Canuck fan I may be slightly bias...

One would think you were Kyle Dubas or something with those stats being thrown around..

Certainly seems like he will want to come here instead of staying in the KHL. He was at the draft to be able to go up and put on the Canucks gear, plus he was smiling the whole while. I'm thinking he'll make at least top 4 given his size and what people have said about his speed. Hoping he hires an English tutor as well.

Archived