The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Polls Thread

Brad Marchand

The Poll Poll  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This thread is dedicated to polls, your opinions on them, and anything else you have to say about polls.

Also, it is important to note that, while Poles are awesome, this thread is not about Poles, flagpoles, stripper poles, or any other type of pole that you can imagine.

So, do you people like topic polls?

The gym I went to when I was in univeristy had 'stripper' pole lessons, or rather it was like, dance lessons on a stripper pole. I took ONE class...it was way more hard then I thought it would be. I have new respect for strippers...seriously...

oh wait we were suppose to talk about poles..

um...hmmm..

someone should do a pole to determine what type of toy mice everyone on CDC's kitties perfer :P

The gym I went to when I was in univeristy had 'stripper' pole lessons, or rather it was like, dance lessons on a stripper pole. I took ONE class...it was way more hard then I thought it would be. I have new respect for strippers...seriously...

oh wait we were suppose to talk about polls..

um...hmmm..

someone should do a pole to determine what type of toy mice everyone on CDC's kitties perfer :P

I'd pay to see that!!! Well...I guess I kind of do already ;)

I think you should do a "top 30 poles".

I'm voting for this one because it's brown. It's also first all time in goals-per-game among poles.

8426144768_2e3c9d8052_z.jpg

I'll nominate this pole. Although it's offense wasn't known to be great, it's defense and leadership was very valuable for the team.

ranging_pole_wood.jpg

I'm voting for this one because it's brown. It's also first all time in goals-per-game among poles.

8426144768_2e3c9d8052_z.jpg

I find it funny you would use this picture because it highlights everything that was wrong with its game. Floating around out there hoping for a bounce while the play is clearly going to other way.

Archived