The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van-Fla

To Panthers: Hansen and Burrows

To Vancouver Bergenheim, Pirri and picks.

I don't see Hansen and Burrows on our roster. Jensen can replace Burrows. Hansen just doesn't have a spot. We also shed some cap off of this trade. But I don't think Burrows would waive his NTC but it would be a great trade for both teams. Also Pirri has some potential if we can't resign Matthias Pirri or any prospect of ours can easily play the 3rd or 4th line roster. THIS IS AT THE TRADE DEADLINE. Burrows has horrible season.

Lw C Rw

D.Sedin H.sedin Vrbata

Higgins Bonino Kassian/Jensen

Bergenheim Matthias/Pirri Kassian/Jensen

Sestito Matthias/Pirri Dorsett

Benning will make roster spots if a player does do well in Pre Season. Horvat might go on the 3rd line who knows? But thanks for reading.

Where would he go on our roster he is right wing.

He can play on the left side as well, that is where he started when he joined Vancouver. The reason he moved to the right side was to play with the Sedins. I see him playing on the second line left side, with Bonino in the middle and Kassian on the right.

Where would he go on our roster he is right wing.

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Vrbata

Burrows - Bonino - Kassian

Higgins - Vey - Hansen

Matthias - Richardson - Dorsett

Sestito

That's the beautiful thing about Burrows.... he is versatile. He can play more than right wing, especially cuz hes got a left shot.

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Vrbata

Burrows - Bonino - Kassian

Higgins - Vey - Hansen

Matthias - Richardson - Dorsett

Sestito

That's the beautiful thing about Burrows.... he is versatile. He can play more than right wing, especially cuz hes got a left shot.

He is Nhl ready for sure.

How can you definitely say a 21 year old with 17 career games played is for sure NHL ready? I think he can play with the big boys, but personally, I let him start the year in Utica and continue developing playing meaningful top line minutes vs being buried on 3rd line in NHL to start where he may or may not make it. Jensen has high potential, but right now, he needs to keep developing. Same with guys like Horvat. Not good to just throw them into the fire.

The lineup above from CanucksFanMike is exactly how the roster needs to look opening day. Things can change over time, but to start, that's the best option.

How can you definitely say a 21 year old with 17 career games played is for sure NHL ready? I think he can play with the big boys, but personally, I let him start the year in Utica and continue developing playing meaningful top line minutes vs being buried on 3rd line in NHL to start where he may or may not make it. Jensen has high potential, but right now, he needs to keep developing. Same with guys like Horvat. Not good to just throw them into the fire.

The lineup above from CanucksFanMike is exactly how the roster needs to look opening day. Things can change over time, but to start, that's the best option.

He just got him game on near the end of the season. Now your wanting him in Uticah. Did you see his goals? His play and everything was nhl ready.

He just got him game on near the end of the season. Now your wanting him in Uticah. Did you see his goals? His play and everything was nhl ready.

His 3? Jensen has to steal his spot on the lineup and Burrows is key to our pk

Higgins be gone before Burrows because even if Burr is not scoring he is doing a lot of the little things right

Archived