Burrows-Horvat-Vey
Higgins-Gaunce-Dorsett/Hansen

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Edler-Tanev
Sbisa-Corrado
Stanton-Weber

Miller-Lack

Sorry, don't see much room for UFA's come 2015. 2016 on the otherhand.. #lucic

By 2015 I'm going to assume these guys will be in our lineup, or have a very real shot at it:

Jensen

Horvat

Shink

Virtanen

Gaunce

Offensively, were not doing much if anything in 2015 free agency.

Defense gets interesting because Corrado, Tanev, Sbisa, Stanton will all be RFA next offseason. As of now only Hammer, Juice, and Edler are signed beyond next offseason. Granted we have the RFA rights to the other 4, but if were in a position later this season, I could see us possibly shipping off at least 1 or 2 of those guys + for a top d-man.

So I think we could be in the running for a d-man next offseason, otherwise I don't see much happening in FA.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Shink/Jensen-Bones-Kass

Burrows-Horvat-Vey

Higgins-Gaunce-Dorsett/Hansen

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

Sbisa-Corrado

Stanton-Weber

Miller-Lack

Sorry, don't see much room for UFA's come 2015. 2016 on the otherhand.. #lucic

This. I don't see the Canucks signing many big name players or roster players at all next year at the Free Agency as we have prospects who will likely get a taste of pro hockey after this season. Maybe sign a couple of depth players, and that's it.

not much money coming off the books next year. In fact, of the guys making 1 mill+, I only see us letting richardson walk. otherwise, I think Matthias, Sbisa, and Tanev get new contracts. I'll have to see what Dorsett does before judging his resignability. Markstrom is also in that category but who knows whats going to happen with him before next offseason.

Adam Mquaid would be a great signing for Vancouver, he is a really underrated shut down guy, and hes mean as hell, would have some serious toughness to Vans blueline. Plus he can scrap with the leagues heavyweights so there would be no need to have a Sesito type as the 13th forward. But I want Mquaid in Calgary :)

What at Lucic in 2016?

Yikes... Fans would still have to forget about a lot of the media stank he's left around in the last few seasons. I'd agree with people that he's a talented guy, but none too classy.

Archived