34 replies to this topic

#31 cwkCam

cwkCam

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Most likely position to be filled via free agency: Backup Goalie to play behind Lack after media chases Miller out of town.

#32 wshdrvvn

wshdrvvn

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

not much money coming off the books next year. In fact, of the guys making 1 mill+, I only see us letting richardson walk. otherwise, I think Matthias, Sbisa, and Tanev get new contracts. I'll have to see what Dorsett does before judging his resignability. Markstrom is also in that category but who knows whats going to happen with him before next offseason.

#33 SlickCanuck

SlickCanuck

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Torres - Laps - Hansen 

The best 3rd line !!!!! Grit 

Darn rights! I miss that line. Very entertaining. Was really hoping we'd have kept Torres.

Do.. or do not! There is no try! - Yoda

#34 CALGARY!

CALGARY!

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

Adam Mquaid would be a great signing for Vancouver, he is a really underrated shut down guy, and hes mean as hell, would have some serious toughness to Vans blueline.  Plus he can scrap with the leagues heavyweights so there would be no need to have a Sesito type as the 13th forward.  But I want Mquaid in Calgary :)

#35 Mcfly

Mcfly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

What at Lucic in 2016?

Yikes... Fans would still have to forget about a lot of the media stank he's left around in the last few seasons. I'd agree with people that he's a talented guy, but none too classy.

Dank2013_zps1833a257.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.