The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

POLL/DISCUSSION: who would you rather watch tv w/?

GLASSJAW

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rules of the poll: the partner who you choose to watch tv with gets to choose the show.

choose wisely, you're cdc friendships may be on the line.

while it is completely unknown which show your partner may choose, here is a good idea of the persons taste to give you a strong indication of what youre in for.

this guy

Mine our

Breaking Bad

Prison Break

Breakout Kings

Suits

Lost

Barter Kings

Storage Wars

Keeping up with the Kardashians (im sorry)

Ghost Hunters

Family Guy

Whats Yours?

or this guy:

Canucks Hockey

The walking dead (favorite)

Game of Thrones

Criminal Minds

Shark week (i love sharks)

my little pony (yes I am a brony)

TLC's Say yes to the dress.

who do you choose.

please guys remember to explain your thought process in deciding.

do you take your slim chance that Neymar will go with the spooktacular Ghost Hunters and hope he doesn't go for something as boring as Breaking Bad/..?

with Apple jacks, do you simply hope he picks Game of Thrones and doesn't select something as culturallya nd intellectually and emotionally bankrupt and childish as my little pony ?

is this really just an odds game?

do you enjoy the shows listed?

is it a matter of personal allegiances and CDC friendship that guides your decision?

supplement your contribution to the poll with discussion below.

I'd rather throw my TV through the window and then smash it with a baseball bat then give either of those people the power of controlling the remote - it's like playing Russian Roulette, even if they pick a decent show the first time, you just know in an hour it could be horrible!

rules of the poll: the partner who you choose to watch tv with gets to choose the show.

choose wisely, you're cdc friendships may be on the line.

while it is completely unknown which show your partner may choose, here is a good idea of the persons taste to give you a strong indication of what youre in for.

this guy

or this guy:

who do you choose.

Was your chai mocha latte half cream half whipped spiked today?

Gilly AINEC. While I don't like Walking Dead, My Little Pony or anything on TLC; I would likely murder the person who makes me watch Storage Wars, Barter Kings, KUWTK or the absolute worst show ever to be hatched by an artistically compromised hack/conman: Ghost Hunters.

The two seconds of Ghost Hunters I end up getting on my PVR when I record Anthony Bourdain's show, makes me physically ill.

Archived