The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Linden on Team 1040 Today

Squamfan

@mattsekeres

Keeping Bo Horvat until December and then loaning him out to Canada's world junior team "always an option" according to Linden. #Canucks

@mattsekeres

Linden says Zack Kassian needs to worry about being "a complete player" not about what line he plays on. #Canucks

@mattsekeres

#Canucks president Linden says team is done on the free-agent market.

@mattsekeres

Linden says team has looked at Johnny Canuck jerseys with Johnny as the primary logo. #Canucks

@mattsekeres

Keeping Bo Horvat until December and then loaning him out to Canada's world junior team "always an option" according to Linden. #Canucks

@mattsekeres

Linden says Zack Kassian needs to worry about being "a complete player" not about what line he plays on. #Canucks

@mattsekeres

@mattsekeres

Linden says team has looked at Johnny Canuck jerseys with Johnny as the primary logo. #Canucks

So thinking of keeping Horvat on the team then?

Kassian at this point has kind of earned the right to top 6 duties. He is going to be wasted on the bottom 6 if that is indeed what Linden is hinting at.

Done on the market is kind of a no brainer....Vrbata and Miller ate that cap space nom nom without thinking. But we will still hear how we did better and are better than at least 4 other pacific division teams

Don't make another jersey, give us the flying V throwbacks first come on man!

Twitter's a wonderful thing for people looking for information on what other people have talked about that interests them.

CDC is also wonderful because information about this team from all sources, not just twitter, is filtered by somebody else, posted and then commented on. It's even policed for redundancy. Just fantastic.

@mattsekeres

@mattsekeres

@mattsekeres

@mattsekeres

Thanks VC! :)

I look fwd to seeing a full re cap soon maybe elvis can go find it and post since he seems to know every thing so well

Kassian at this point has kind of earned the right to top 6 duties. He is going to be wasted on the bottom 6 if that is indeed what Linden is hinting at.

If Jensen is ready him and Kassian could be interchangeable on the 2nd/3rd line RW depending on who's "going".

So thinking of keeping Horvat on the team then?

I'm not sure Horvat can learn anything new in London and Dale will play him into the ice, so this might be the best way to go for him. Easy 4th line minutes with low expectations for awhile. World Juniors where he hopefully does well. Then AHL time when it's possible.

I know where to find Matt Sekeres and other people posting info from the Team 1040 radio station where Linden is talking from on Twitter. That got me (and VC) the info the OP was looking for. Why not cut out the middle man and go straight to the source if you want to know something?

EDIT: here's one that's really important to many of us:

Matthew Sekeres @mattsekeres

Linden says the #Canucks are looking at bringing craft beer to Rogers Arena.

Kassian thing could be out of context.

A fan could have directly asked will kassian play with the twins. Trevor would then respond with that quote without harm.

Or it could just be one part of a larger quote which fully explains the statement.

Can I listen to this?

Sure, do you have a radio? Or internet?

Chalky even told you how to do so earlier in the thread:

http://www.teamradio.ca/

click listen now

He just said we will be paying more but will have better options for food....I'm still going to bring pre-made tuna sandwiches and super socco drink boxes though.

Super_Socco-300x188.jpg

Archived