The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Jets

WIN wins this trade. They get a future top 6 forward. They get a 1st round pick in a DEEP 2015 draft, they get a solid goaltender in Markstrom and a top 6/ top 9 forward in Burrows.

I would not do that. But I guess that's how much we need to give in order to get Kane. :L

You guys are speaking like he can't change his attitude.. He's just 22 years old.

Give the guy a break.

Guys like Patrick Kane, Giroux(lol), Buff, Seguin all have/had attitude issues yet people don't seem to mind those guys.

Markstrom

Burrows

Shinkaruk

1st

For

Evander Kane

I just saw some rumors about this being offered up. Rumors aside, would you guys be okay with this deal?

Hard to see Burrows go but I would do it in a heartbeat.

I saw that deal, Vancouver would do it but I doubt the Jets do. Winnipeg gets nothing certain in return. Shinkaruk is a solid prospect but not a guarantee.

I think the key piece Vancouver has to give up is Lack. Winnipeg needs goaltending...badly.

Maybe Lack, Tanev and a mid level prospect.

Maybe Lack, Tanev and a mid level prospect.

We'd need a defense man coming back if Tanev is shipped out. Also, once Miller retires Demko will still not be ready to be a starter so it's better we hold onto Lack.

It'd probably be better to just wait for Virtanen to make the lineup, who is a similar player to Kane.

We'd need a defense man coming back if Tanev is shipped out. Also, once Miller retires Demko will still not be ready to be a starter so it's better we hold onto Lack.

It'd probably be better to just wait for Virtanen to make the lineup, who is a similar player to Kane.

Ellerby could be an option to come back to Vancouver.

You're probably right about waiting, whatever it costs to get Kane it will be a lot.

There ALL better players tho

That is not a "valid" or in other words not a really good reason why we should diss him for his antics.... he knows what he's done, those other guys Jiggs mentioned also know what they have done. They are more mature now then they were 2-3 years ago...

Kane is going to get better off-ice and on-ice. Just please don't diss him for stupid reasons like this..

Archived