The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Change is Coming?

dbutcher

We are becoming a laughing stock with the constant changing of everything under the sun. How will this team ever build tradition if we keep changing everything like a bunch of spoiled adolescents.

We have 3 (4 if you count the Millionaires) great looking outfits that look classy. That's more than enough (I would drop either the stick in rink or the Millionaires)

We need to get comfortable in our own skin/identity in preparation for winning a Cup. I feel we are there now but there will always be whiners who want change for change sake.

I think its time to drop the orca from our logo, and replace it with jonny canuck or the old skate logo. We also need a radical 3rd jersey im in the same boat as don tayler lets have a green 3rd jersey i love the green on our current jerseys and i think it would look sick as the primary color. Green works i thin the stars have the nicest unis ive seen since the old whalers jersey

We are becoming a laughing stock with the constant changing of everything under the sun. How will this team ever build tradition if we keep changing everything like a bunch of spoiled adolescents.

We have 3 (4 if you count the Millionaires) great looking outfits that look classy. That's more than enough (I would drop either the stick in rink or the Millionaires)

We need to get comfortable in our own skin/identity in preparation for winning a Cup. I feel we are there now but there will always be whiners who want change for change sake.

What about whiners who whine for the sake of whining? It's okay to have differing opinions but don't attack other people's opinions. It makes you look ignorant. I don't mind jersey changes. Don't mind keeping them as is. No sense crying over what could be.

Archived