The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fire Challenge!

This is the kind of crap as to why Extra Terrestrials will never make true contact(make fun if you want);however, I would like them to beam me up ASAP, if possible! Too many idiots on this frckin' Planet!!! Who wants to be surrounded by idiots like this?! I want off. What a joke of a generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17WMdZlg7A4

Yeah..I kind of am angered that we as species are wasting many of our resourses(Welfare etc), and what not on people like this....Now the moron can get some of that "ObamaCare", if his stupid mother even paid up for that. Howcome you're not angry?

because i'm not american, you just gotta ignore these people man nothing you can do

Lol just because one idiot does something incredibly stupid doesn't mean our entire society is screwed. And of course there are daredevils and stuntmen who do stuff like this and actually pull it off.

Lol just because one idiot does something incredibly stupid doesn't mean our entire society is screwed. And of course there are daredevils and stuntmen who do stuff like this and actually pull it off.

Yes but they do it for purpose.. Unlike this guy who god knows why he did it and why his family supported it.

No, but this is just one of many really stupid things that people are daring each other to do these days. I do hope this idiot keeps trying though, at least until he gets it right.

Except they are professionals with proper clothing, etc......Nice try though, and yes, you're right, this is the only person doing something stupid

Archived