The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bob "The Moj" from Team1040

sh1ftg34r

I enjoy listening to Team1040 and I want to say that even though I disagree sometimes, as a form of entertainment and news infomation Team1040 is good enough.

I have nothing against The Moj personally, I don't know him in person. However, on air he always comes off cocky and arrogant. Always slamming the Canucks in one way or another. Feel free to disagree. I always hear him talk about "working out" "his guns" "bench press" and of course how much he can eat.

One look at this photo...

hun39g.jpg

I like him fine. Hockey is not his strong point, but he knows his football and gets good interviews. You should have called it the "Let's all hate on the Moj" thread. Ever heard him interview his buddy Jeremy Roenick? or Coach Ditka? He's alright. I don't care what he looks like, he's on the radio and he's not a professional athlete. Save the hate for Pratt or Botchford.

When I first saw what Matt Sekeres and Blake Price looked like, I couldn't imagine their radio voices coming out of those people.

The only radio host that sounds like how he looks is Scott Rintoul lol

Oh, and Tony Gallagher, because he sounds like a dying old man on the radio

I enjoy listening to Team1040 and I want to say that even though I disagree sometimes, as a form of entertainment and news infomation Team1040 is good enough.

I have nothing against The Moj personally, I don't know him in person. However, on air he always comes off cocky and arrogant. Always slamming the Canucks in one way or another. Feel free to disagree. I always hear him talk about "working out" "his guns" "bench press" and of course how much he can eat.

One look at this photo...

hun39g.jpg

Rick-harrison-pawn-stars.jpg

When I first saw what Matt Sekeres and Blake Price looked like, I couldn't imagine their radio voices coming out of those people.

Bro Jake too. He sounds like he looks. So agree with Gallagher.

The only reason I listen to the team1040 is for Canucks broadcasts and Price & Sekeres midday.

Otherwise this station has gone down hill so badly over the last few years. The on-air personalities are just awful, especially Bro Jake and Pratt in the morning. And lately it seems that there's more commercials airing every hour than there's discussion of sports.

I actually really enjoy listening to Tim & Sid and Bob McCown on the Fan590, and Dan Patrick on the Team1410.

The first time I saw sekeres was during a canuck intermission. He looks and talks like a bird and cant stay still. Holy birdman.

The only reason I listen to the team1040 is for Canucks broadcasts and Price & Sekeres midday.

Otherwise this station has gone down hill so badly over the last few years. The on-air personalities are just awful, especially Bro Jake and Pratt in the morning. And lately it seems that there's more commercials airing every hour than there's discussion of sports.

I actually really enjoy listening to Tim & Sid and Bob McCown on the Fan590, and Dan Patrick on the Team1410.

Yuck.

mccown.jpg

You people are out of your minds. I'd rather have a guy with a strong opinion whom I disagree with on the regular (Pratt + Moj) than some goodie two shoes loser like Rintoul or Patterson snoozing up the airwaves. I'm so sick and tired of people constantly getting butt hurt over guys having adverse opinions on the way the canucks run their organization.

and the other user is right, the Bro isn't like how he is on the radio in real life. He's a lot more soft spoken and is very kind and keeps somewhat to himself

You people are out of your minds. I'd rather have a guy with a strong opinion whom I disagree with on the regular (Pratt + Moj) than some goodie two shoes loser like Rintoul or Patterson snoozing up the airwaves. I'm so sick and tired of people constantly getting butt hurt over guys having adverse opinions on the way the canucks run their organization.

and the other user is right, the Bro isn't like how he is on the radio in real life. He's a lot more soft spoken and is very kind and keeps somewhat to himself

To their credit how can you argue with the sucsess? They are right to be upset after all.

Oh, wait.....

At least their's hope moving forward. And in response in the hockey talk section people seem ready to throw themselves over the nearest bridge.

Archived