The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Penguins, Wild, Capitals pursuing Bissonnette

Absolutely useless as a hockey player and twitter twit to boot. I can't believe people like him have millions of dollars for being a complete waste of skin.

I remember reading that Bissonnette's advanced stats were actually quite good and showed that he could hold his weight and possibly even play up a line on a regular basis.

lol, just another reason why advanced stats are useless on their own.

Open your eyes, the guy can't play hockey.

Jokes aside, I don't get why any team would want to waste a roster spot on this guy especially considering 3 playoff teams are in on him. Definition of a plug and can do nothing other than fight. A fan fav yea but he stinks and is just taking away a spot from someone who can be far more effective.

Good locker room guy

I'm not trying to sound like a hater, but it is miraculous that he is able to have any kind of NHL contract.

The guy could barely put up any kind if points in the OHL...

He isn't overly big, intimidating or a great fighter and plays about 1/3 of the games every season

Edit: Just looked up his game log for this past season...every game played was single digits in minutes.

His personality has literally made him a career I suppose?

Credit to the guy for making it I guess, regardless of how it happened.

Honestly the Penguins could use his personality for their dressing room. They seem like they need to lighten up a bit and Biz could help out in that regard. Having a fun atmosphere and a good dressing room is extremely important and IMO if he could help that out then it would be worth it.

Was it him that made that sweet ice bucket clip? Crosby nominated him I believe? im sure Bissonette is just one of those great locker room guys.. typical big North American 13th fwd character guy who works hard and stands up for teammates.. Teams value that ish really highly.. Most would take a lesser skilled Bissonette that teammates love over elephants in the dressing room like David Booth who just bring akwardness.. Look how much Engelland got.. Burke and Jim's Trevelyn's (SP?) son didnt mention his game once when talking about the signing. they just talked about his character, locker room presence, and work ethic

Was it him that made that sweet ice bucket clip? Crosby nominated him I believe? im sure Bissonette is just one of those great locker room guys.. typical big North American 13th fwd character guy who works hard and stands up for teammates.. Teams value that ish really highly.. Most would take a lesser skilled Bissonette that teammates love over elephants in the dressing room like David Booth who just bring akwardness.. Look how much Engelland got.. Burke and Jim's Trevelyn's (SP?) son didnt mention his game once when talking about the signing. they just talked about his character, locker room presence, and work ethic

I never thought he was awkward, I always thought he was interesting.

Kes Lou and Torts say he is the Weirdo on the team.. He handled the media well and is a good public speaker on those hockey night in Canada segments.. but u and I don't know cuz thats all we really get to see of him, so I'll take those guys' word on it.. Don't think Kes and Booth really got along anyways, which lead to lack of chemistry on the ice

Toronto gets a good hard working player who is tough to play against, and will chip in

At $4.25 mil, nucks fans hated him becuz he was not a good enough 2nd liner.. for 1 mil, leafs fans will love him because he will be a great bottom 6 fwd

Archived