The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where can I play Main Street Massacre?

Blue90

When I read the story this morning and I thought it was kind of funny. What I found even more funny is the fact that they're trying to find places where the game may have broken some sort of law... If it has, guess we can say goodbye to GTA.

When I read the story this morning and I thought it was kind of funny. What I found even more funny is the fact that they're trying to find places where the game may have broken some sort of law... If it has, guess we can say goodbye to GTA.

I just read up on it and I'm trying to figure out what the big deal is. Seems like manufactured outrage. Guess it was a slow news day.

Wouldn't have any idea it existed if it wasn't plastered all over the news

That was actually my favorite quote from (translink?) - they were chapped at the media for even reporting on the dumb game.

It raises a question though - if someone created a game with a "real" person's house or real neighborhood and let people "play" breaking in and killing them and (their family? pets?) - I'd say that's something that shouldn't exist.

How many steps away from that until it's "okay?"

That was actually my favorite quote from (translink?) - they were chapped at the media for even reporting on the dumb game.

It raises a question though - if someone created a game with a "real" person's house or real neighborhood and let people "play" breaking in and killing them and (their family? pets?) - I'd say that's something that shouldn't exist.

How many steps away from that until it's "okay?"

If GTA wanted to do a game based on my neighborhood I'd be all over it. Heck i'd give them a tour of my house. And my neighbor's houses (when they're not home obviously)

Archived