The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's your Favourite Canucks Prospect?

Hunter_74

Hey guys, I'm new on the forums but I've been a die hard Canucks fan since as long as I can remember. Recently I've been very interested in the Canucks prospect pool and just wanted to know who your guys favorite Canucks Prospect is.

I'll start off, Hunter Shinkaruk is my favourite prospect because he is such a crafty and entertaining player to watch. He possesses tremendous skill with the puck and he stole my heart with that goal vs San Jose last year.

Who's your favourite Canucks Prospect?

(Also, sorry if there is already a topic on this. I DID search but I'm kind of a rookie so cut me some slack haha)

Shinkaruk has huge upside. Is interesting to watch as he could be anywhere from a top line winger to a fringe player. Virtanen will play first second or third line. Cassels will make it eventually. Good pedigree. Horvat and Jensen have to make a move this year or there will be questions. Loving the number of prospects who have a chance. Such a difference from years gone by.

Jensen because he's been counted out unfairly by so many and made the team entertaining to watch last year

I definitely agree with you there, I like Jensen and he was one of the only bright spots of last season. I really hope he cracks the roster later this year, he played great during his short stint last season.

Archived