The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Canucks and ex Canucks take part in ALS ice bucket challenge.

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

I think a lot of the pro athletes simply continue 'training' on their body because it's what they've been doing since they were 12-13-14. Obviously many also just 'let themselves go' but they maintain their physique just simply because 'its what they've always done'.

I'm sure their wives don't mind, right? hahaha.

I was reading a tweet from ALS society and they said that they raised more in 2 weeks of this ice bucket challenge than they did last year. Last I heard it was 5.5 million. I think the fun is there but people are donating as well.

41million so far since the challenge started

I don't know I think Subban took a bigger hit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwaeg0PoO8

See, now that is awesome! You watch a lot of these guys do it, and just before dumping, they put the ice in so the water doesn't get a chance to get that cold! Subban really got hit with ice water!

Charlie Sheen did it right. I don't know about this whole ALS ice bucket challenge. Everyone dunks in ice water to avoid donating... Hopefully some of these celebrities start to follow suit after Sheen.

Lou Gehrigs disease is a terrible disease and I am glad that there is some awareness about it now thanks to this fad but 90% of the people taking part are doing it because it is exactly that...a fad.

Just my 2 cents

Pretty sure lots of these people donate, it is probably not announced though.

Archived