The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL15 PS3 - Sim League - CDCSIM (11 teams left)

Tangelos

I'll spread the word on this, and see what happens.

There's still a group of people in a league I'm currently in as well.

Yep, so long as they wouldn't rather shoot themselves in the head after watching their parents bone than be in a league with me we shouldn't have a problem. ;)

Glad to hear we have a League looking to form around our favorite past time - GMing!

There are rumours that this could be our last year to GM online together, so I myself am looking to take full advantage of this. I just know I would kick myself next year if what some are saying about GMC being out as a mode due to the profits not warranting EA to further offer and develop this part of the game are true.

So jump to it boys, as this proven league with hardcore GMs, sadly could be the last of its virtual kind!

I will take the prospect heavy Calgary Flames just to get the least favored team off the table, leaving plenty of teams that the Forum will still desire. (It was hard not to take one of COL PHI PIT DAL EDM NYI NYR BOS WSH)

PSN: GMnation

Thank you for making this experience possible one last time boys!

Looking forward : )

Stan

Glad to hear we have a League looking to form around our favorite past time - GMing!

There are rumours that this could be our last year to GM online together, so I myself am looking to take full advantage of this. I just know I would kick myself next year if what some are saying about GMC being out as a mode due to the profits not warranting EA to further offer and develop this part of the game are true.

So jump to it boys, as this proven league with hardcore GMs, sadly could be the last of its virtual kind!

I will take the prospect heavy Calgary Flames just to get the least favored team off the table, leaving plenty of teams that the Forum will still desire. (It was hard not to take one of COL PHI PIT DAL EDM NYI NYR BOS WSH)

PSN: GMnation

Thank you for making this experience possible one last time boys!

Looking forward : )

Stan

Nice to have you back!

I really hope we get enough active gms to form a league. Seeing as no one has yet to step up to help out with trade approvals and what not it's going to be very difficult for me to monitor everyone's activities. I can only hope that people don't stock up on 80 overall players in the minors for a playoff run (which is the whole point of the waiver rule) and everyone is active during the re-sign phase.

For this league to be sustainable, it's important for everyone to read and abide by the rules. If anyone has any suggestions don't hesitate to tell me. I'm all ears.

Hey guys, longtime GM here. Noticed some familiar faces here and decided to join. I will take the Edmonton Oilers.

[PSN: darkcloud-1987] [skype: andrew.policelli1]

Now things are getting warmed up...

The Caps, Pens and Oilers are going to be even tougher to beat now!

Just to make things clear, if/when I join I will be a late addition maybe 2 weeks into it. If this ends up getting 30 GM's, then obviously you can take my name off of NJ if it comes down to that.

I've already fully paid for NHL 15 on PS4, so giving in and buying it for PS3 won't be any problem if I wind up doing so.

I know, throwing that money at EA is retarded, but I want the PS4 experience. I almost know for a fact I won't be able to handle no EASHL or GMC for that long....so I'll probably be on the PS3 within a couple weeks. Maybe earlier.

:lol:

Pending myself being in the league, I'll be part of the Governors.

Just to make things clear, if/when I join I will be a late addition maybe 2 weeks into it. If this ends up getting 30 GM's, then obviously you can take my name off of NJ if it comes down to that.

I've already fully paid for NHL 15 on PS4, so giving in and buying it for PS3 won't be any problem if I wind up doing so.

I know, throwing that money at EA is retarded, but I want the PS4 experience. I almost know for a fact I won't be able to handle no EASHL or GMC for that long....so I'll probably be on the PS3 within a couple weeks. Maybe earlier.

:lol:

Pending myself being in the league, I'll be part of the Governors.

Aww just play the ps4 nhl 15 demo and you got the experience ;)

Aww just play the ps4 nhl 15 demo and you got the experience ;)

I'm just going to assume I'll get bored of it all quickly.

Online VS and HUT aren't varied much, and I haven't been an offline Be a GMer in a long time.

I'll probably check into Be a Pro to see if there's any new ways of creating a guy as well.

Like I said though....1v1 won't hold me off too long I assume.

I'm just going to assume I'll get bored of it all quickly.

Online VS and HUT aren't varied much, and I haven't been an offline Be a GMer in a long time.

I'll probably check into Be a Pro to see if there's any new ways of creating a guy as well.

Like I said though....1v1 won't hold me off too long I assume.

Have you heard anything of mpt? Thought he'dbe interested in a sim league unless he's boycotting ea.

Archived