The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I have finally taken second place from MasterMind. Was close and a tough scrap between us two last week.

Mastermind falling in the standings!?!

I play him this week. 95% chance he crushes me.

Edited by Gooseberries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Playoff time. Congrats @Beary Sweet on finishing 1st, we had the same # of points but you have the tiebreaker. So close to 3 straight President Trophies!

Funny that @Gooseberries made it in with all his talk about looking to next year. Looks like he has a rematch with @Scottish⑦Canuck

I almost used a keeper spot on Marchand last year, but thought it was more likely Parise would bounce back than for him to repeat his success. D'oh!

Also, what happened to @Nail? Former champ to bottom feeder.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

Playoff time. Congrats @Beary Sweet on finishing 1st, we had the same # of points but you have the tiebreaker. So close to 3 straight President Trophies!

Funny that @Gooseberries made it in with all his talk about looking to next year. Looks like he has a rematch with @Scottish⑦Canuck

I almost used a keeper spot on Marchand last year, but thought it was more likely Parise would bounce back than for him to repeat his success. D'oh!

Also, what happened to @Nail? Former champ to bottom feeder.

Thanks, @Master Mind. It was a tight battle indeed. It really came down to the wire. There were times where I forgot to update my lineup weekly so that's why it wasn't the most convincing of President's Cup trophy wins but got the job done sort of at the end. It was also my 1st season and it was a pretty cool experience. Also tough break with Marchand. He's having a great year but maybe if you had kept him, you would've edged me for 1st. Guess it was a good decision to pick him up as he was one of my 1st picks. But Parise is on a contender so you may have something there.  Looking forward to how the playoffs play out!

Edited by Beary Sweet

• 2 weeks later...

Good series @Scottish⑦Canuck. Most of the categories were up for grabs all week, so it was closer than the final score would imply. Thought I might have blown it by benching Rinne who had a shutout on Saturday. Quick had a solid week despite the lack of wins.

Glad I have the chance to defend my title. Should be a good final with @Beary Sweet

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 1