Sign in to follow this  
kj29

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 4

Recommended Posts

Giordano with a PPG last night, yet Yahoo showing he had no PPP's in the week... this is the difference between a loss and a tie -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I have finally taken second place from MasterMind. Was close and a tough scrap between us two last week.

Mastermind falling in the standings!?!

 

I play him this week. 95% chance he crushes me.

Edited by Gooseberries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Mastermind falling in the standings!?!

 

I play him this week. 95% chance he crushes me.

Ever since we made that trade my team has struggled.

 

Forsberg and Gibson brought over some of their losing culture :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 1:53 PM, Master Mind said:

Ever since we made that trade my team has struggled.

 

Forsberg and Gibson brought over some of their losing culture :P

We tie!?!?! Is that like 4 weeks without a win for you now? Haha jokes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

We tie!?!?! Is that like 4 weeks without a win for you now? Haha jokes 

Apparently my team is nothing without Stamkos haha.

 

...

 

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Apparently my team is nothing without Stamkos haha.

 

...

 

:(

Your team is stacked. Just seems like bad luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gooseberries said:

Your team is stacked. Just seems like bad luck.

Could be, maybe just a cup hangover? ;)

 

If Nashville can get on a role that would help big time though. Rinne, Subban, Johansen, and especially Forsberg, need to step their games up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playoff time. Congrats @Beary Sweet on finishing 1st, we had the same # of points but you have the tiebreaker. So close to 3 straight President Trophies!

 

Funny that @Gooseberries made it in with all his talk about looking to next year. Looks like he has a rematch with @Scottish⑦Canuck

 

I almost used a keeper spot on Marchand last year, but thought it was more likely Parise would bounce back than for him to repeat his success. D'oh!

 

Also, what happened to @Nail? Former champ to bottom feeder.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

Playoff time. Congrats @Beary Sweet on finishing 1st, we had the same # of points but you have the tiebreaker. So close to 3 straight President Trophies!

 

Funny that @Gooseberries made it in with all his talk about looking to next year. Looks like he has a rematch with @Scottish⑦Canuck

 

I almost used a keeper spot on Marchand last year, but thought it was more likely Parise would bounce back than for him to repeat his success. D'oh!

 

Also, what happened to @Nail? Former champ to bottom feeder.

Thanks, @Master Mind. It was a tight battle indeed. It really came down to the wire. There were times where I forgot to update my lineup weekly so that's why it wasn't the most convincing of President's Cup trophy wins but got the job done sort of at the end. It was also my 1st season and it was a pretty cool experience. Also tough break with Marchand. He's having a great year but maybe if you had kept him, you would've edged me for 1st. Guess it was a good decision to pick him up as he was one of my 1st picks. But Parise is on a contender so you may have something there.  Looking forward to how the playoffs play out!

Edited by Beary Sweet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good series @Scottish⑦Canuck. Most of the categories were up for grabs all week, so it was closer than the final score would imply. Thought I might have blown it by benching Rinne who had a shutout on Saturday. Quick had a solid week despite the lack of wins.

 

Glad I have the chance to defend my title. Should be a good final with @Beary Sweet

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next year is my year baby. I can feel it. What are the thought about putting some money on this to make it interesting and raising the commitment level?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Next year is my year baby. I can feel it. What are the thought about putting some money on this to make it interesting and raising the commitment level?

I like easy money. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Runs in your family :lol:

My father, grandfather, and great grandfather were among the greatest fantasy hockey GMs of their generations. How did you know? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.