The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

If I lose this because Yahoo decided to screw with my lineup, I’m going to explode.

In what universe would I not play a Getzlaf when assists and PPP’s are so close. Even worse with Arvidsson being a healthy scratch last second.

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

If I lose this because Yahoo decided to screw with my lineup, I’m going to explode.

In what universe would I not play a Getzlaf when assists and PPP’s are so close. Even worse with Arvidsson being a healthy scratch last second.

It's weird you should say that, because I was sure that I had Barzal in the lineup when I set it for the games two or three days ago and then game time comes and he was on the bench. I figured I had just messed it up or it hadn't saved properly. In the end it only cost me 1 assist.

Just now, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

It's weird you should say that, because I was sure that I had Barzal in the lineup when I set it for the games two or three days ago and then game time comes and he was on the bench. I figured I had just messed it up or it hadn't saved properly. In the end it only cost me 1 assist.

I think Yahoo messes with lineups when guys get labeled DTD or OUT. Frustrating no matter what. 

Going to post my Keepers now, in the sad chance this league discontinues... :( 

Crazy Joe Davola will now be renamed, as our organization doesn’t want to become stale. 

Lt. Bookman’s Library Cops

Rantanen - Scheifele - Wheeler

Benn - Getzlaf - Boeser

(Panarin)

Byfuglien 

Vasilevskiy

Losing some really good players here... Staal, Marchessault, Arvidsson, Reilly and Dumba.

• 4 months later...

@Master Mind Yes, of course! :)

Congrats to @Art Vandelay a.k.a. Crazy Joe Davola!!! A convincing win over @Scottish⑦Canuck, who always comes close to the championship every season.

As a result, Art gets the grand prize of an extra keeper! Gotta keep your guard up because MM is definitely looking for revenge next season lol.

Is everyone okay with Sun September 30th, 2018 @ 4:00pm?

For keepers, it's the usual 8 players and you can view last season's rosters here: https://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nhl/2017/66964/rosters

Feel free to post in thread or PM me... Can't wait for another year of exciting fantasy hockey!!! B)

@73 Percent @Drouin @Beary Sweet @Bombastik der Teutone

fantasy-hockey.jpg

• Upvote 4

On 8/14/2018 at 1:51 AM, kj29 said:

Gotta keep your guard up because MM is definitely looking for revenge next season lol.

Is everyone okay with Sun September 30th, 2018 @ 4:00pm?

Damn straight I'll be looking for revenge!

Can't say with 100% certainty the 30th works for me. Too far away still, but I'll try to make it happen.

What's the deadline for keepers? I'm so torn...

Locks: McDavid, Kucherov, Subban, Burns

Maybes: Draisaitl, Kuznetsov, Forsberg, Gaudreau, Couturier, Pietrangelo, Provorov

Probably Murray in net but his numbers aren't great.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 1

Any Sunday works for me!

Looking forward to my title defence. I had horrible defence last year and a career year from Vasilevskiy probably got me into the position to win the cup. Also an insane top 6 forward group. (And I get to keep Panarin as a bonus!)

• Upvote 1