The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

Currently getting manhandled by @Master Mind :sadno:

Other than a few players with a couple points, most of my players have zeroes across the board.

Also, my goalies are dragging the team down with a combined GAA of 5.43.

As I've said before, my high character team would probably collectively win the Lady Byng Trophy with absolutely 0 PIMs this week (compared to MM's 34)! :P

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, kj29 said:

Currently getting manhandled by @Master Mind :sadno:

Other than a few players with a couple points, most of my players have zeroes across the board.

Also, my goalies are dragging the team down with a combined GAA of 5.43.

As I've said before, my high character team would probably collectively win the Lady Byng Trophy with absolutely 0 PIMs this week (compared to MM's 34)! :P

It's why I picked up Edler, he's always a safe bet to take a few unnecessary penalties :lol:

You have an extra 10 man games remaining on me though, that could come into play.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, KJ you are officially the only person in the league I didn’t beat this year. I think I’m still guaranteed 1st place if I win the past matchup. 

Really gotta win next week so KJ doesn’t face me in the Semi-finals...or maybe I should purposely lose? I gotta think about this...

Edited by Art Vandelay

2 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Well, KJ you are officially the only person in the league I didn’t beat this year. I think I’m still guaranteed 1st place if I win the past matchup. 

Really gotta win next week so KJ doesn’t face me in the Semi-finals...or maybe I should purposely lose? I gotta think about this...

We'll be tied after the standings update. Tied our H2H record too, although the combined score favours moi 10-7. Is that the tiebreaker @kj29?

44 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Oh damn, I thought I beat you in the first matchup 9-0, but I was looking at the wrong week. :huh:

Either way, I really only fear facing KJ. I think if I have a good week I can beat any team. 

You are right to fear me, Art. Next thing you know, I'll be waiting at your doorstep in this hideous costume... who knows what will happen next :rolleyes:

tenor.gif?itemid=5687710

• Upvote 2