The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

Hey everyone,

Glad to see that all of you have made several moves thus far and are keeping your team up-to-date each week!

Lots of fierce competition this year. Scottish currently on top of the throne staying undefeated, and MM close behind as always.

Three-way tie between Jaku, 22Sedinery33 and myself for third place, then Bomba and Moose not too far behind in the standings.

A friendly reminder to continue starting your active players every day as we head into the second quarter of the season! Best of luck :)

@Scottish⑦Canuck @Master Mind @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Bombastik der Teutone @73 Percent @Art Vandelay @BlueDragon23

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

15 points from McDavid, Drai, & Kuch last night B)

How do you have both McDavid and Draisaitl on your team.......... :blink:

There needs to be some sort of intervention... but I mean I can't complain either with Matthews and Marner.

Near the top of the league for once. Let's keep it going boys! B)

• Huggy Bear 2

58 minutes ago, kj29 said:

How do you have both McDavid and Draisaitl on your team.......... :blink:

There needs to be some sort of intervention... but I mean I can't complain either with Matthews and Marner.

Near the top of the league for once. Let's keep it going boys! B)

I picked near the end in the McDavid draft, he really shouldn't have fell to me haha

Nice to see your team having success. About time ;)

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I picked near the end in the McDavid draft, he really shouldn't have fell to me haha

Nice to see your team having success. About time ;)

You can say that again.  1st round 7th overall I believe?

I remember because I picked 8th. Picks 1-6 must have been still drunk from the night prior.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:37 PM, 73 Percent said:

You can say that again.  1st round 7th overall I believe?

I remember because I picked 8th. Picks 1-6 must have been still drunk from the night prior.

Something like that. I vaguely remember Tatar being chosen right before my pick haha

I don’t think this league has ever been this competitive? Not in the years I’ve been involved. Every matchup I’ve played as been real tight, down to the last game.

What has happened to Subban? Holy smokes. Glad I spent a early draft pick on him...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

I don’t think this league has ever been this competitive? Not in the years I’ve been involved. Every matchup I’ve played as been real tight, down to the last game.

What has happened to Subban? Holy smokes. Glad I spent a early draft pick on him...

His confidence was shattered once he wasn't listed as a keeper.

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I think every single GM is active which is making a huge difference.

I've won a few matchups by the skin of my teeth.

• Upvote 2