The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I once talked to a pedophile while walking to my middle school. It felt weird because he was asking where a street was when he was literally five steps away from the street. I didn't know he was a pedophile until my mom showed me his face on TV and told me not to go near him because he was a pedophile, I then proceeded to sound like Tina from Bob's Burgers.

Hahahah that's awesome!!!! You must have been flattered a little bit though

I confess -

When I was 6-8, I loved New Kids on the Block. I would go over to my friend's house to watch their concerts on VHS over and over. My favorite was Joey. I wasent super obsessed nor obsessed as others, nor had the merchandise the other kids had. By age 11, I had moved onto bands like Hole and Smashing Pumpkins.

A few years back, I bought a vintage NKOTB shirt at the Goodwill and wore it as a joke, and when asked to name the members, I could only name one...

I confess -

When I was 6-8, I loved New Kids on the Block. I would go over to my friend's house to watch their concerts on VHS over and over. My favorite was Joey. I wasent super obsessed nor obsessed as others, nor had the merchandise the other kids had. By age 11, I had moved onto bands like Hole and Smashing Pumpkins.

A few years back, I bought a vintage NKOTB shirt at the Goodwill and wore it as a joke, and when asked to name the members, I could only name one...

I would lip sync hanging tough in the mirror.

• 3 months later...

I confess -

I really like the Habs. They are my second favorite team. A few weeks ago at Fan Jam, I got a "CH haircut" and I will always remember it because it is in the photo gallery on two media sites that I know of, one major. I was just chatting away to the media. Half my head was shaved, it's amazing how hair grows back fast. The next morning I was like - woah, hmmm, half my head is shaved with the Habs logo, oh my.

I confess -

I really like the Habs. They are my second favorite team. A few weeks ago at Fan Jam, I got a "CH haircut" and I will always remember it because it is in the photo gallery on two media sites that I know of, one major. I was just chatting away to the media. Half my head was shaved, it's amazing how hair grows back fast. The next morning I was like - woah, hmmm, half my head is shaved with the Habs logo, oh my.

too much wine o: