The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

confession

I have no idea what that is  lol

Shatter is a term used to describe an extremely potent type of cannabis concentrate, known as butane hash oil (BHO). BHO is made by using butane (a liquid gas) to extract cannabinoids and terpenes from cannabis plant matter.

The Pen just heats up the wax or concentrate. One or two hoots is all you need.

Edit: I just copy/pasted the definition. The guy at the shop used this special machine that pressed dried crumble and heated it into a wax, 

1 hour ago, chon derry said:

copy that ,will be standing by upon your arrival back ,safe travels...……...

Wow.

Hits like a truck. 

Wife came home and the house was spotless, hardly remember lifting a finger!

• Haha 2
On 2018-08-16 at 6:20 PM, Wilbur said:

My kids have been on a Teen Titans Go! kick...it's kinda funny.

I enjoy watching teen titans with my kids.  One of the few legit funny kids cartoons.  Pretty sure there is a teen titans movie coming out and this time I will happily take the kids to the theatre.  

I confess ~

I got really excited when I saw this online at Target!

Look at all that string!  24 rolls and variety.  I've been hand sewing the pieces individually for my quilt, and the colors work perfectly and extra needles!  I am going to order it online, and pick it up at the store, or go to the store and purchase it.

Screenshot_2018-08-19-13-52-21-1.png.5e8fe71919a1a25bddf1c4124192e206.png

4 hours ago, abbyroadkill said:

i confess i used to think i was like Truman and the world was all watching me. basically the world revolved around me.

prob not that uncommon for most 24 years olds. right??

sounds like a delusional disorder

I'm no MD tho

Edited by 112
  • Cheers 1
5 hours ago, Cramarossa said:

Tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of me losing my virginity lol is it weird I remember the date?

it depends. did you just not have that good of sex since then, or was it so bad that it lives in infamy XD

thankfully i cant remember my first time, cause if i did, it would definitely fall under "it was so bad it lives in infamy" :X

3 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

it depends. did you just not have that good of sex since then, or was it so bad that it lives in infamy XD

thankfully i cant remember my first time, cause if i did, it would definitely fall under "it was so bad it lives in infamy" :X

I just remember because it's also my friend's birthday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯