The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I'm 6'2. How tall are you? :popcorn

I am... what I affectionately like to refer to as pixie sized. About a foot and two inches shorter than you.

So you wanna be short? :P

6'0 is pretty tall for a girl.

Why stop at 6'0? Aspire for the sky!

8wftpc.jpg

I can aspire all I want, nothing can be changed now aside from with really uncomfortable footwear :(

• Upvote 1

I am... what I affectionately like to refer to as pixie sized. About a foot and two inches shorter than you.

5 ft is petite but nothing outrageous for a girl. My sister was really tiny, late puberty and all that and my parents were worrried she wouldn't even reach petite size. But she's now 5'4ish. Taller than my mom anyways.

You need to post a pic. You know, just to see how well proportioned you are :)

5 ft is petite but nothing outrageous for a girl. My sister was really tiny, late puberty and all that and my parents were worrried she wouldn't even reach petite size. But she's now 5'4ish. Taller than my mom anyways.

It's not so short that I get stares here (thank goodness for international Asian students) but finding clothes and shoes that fit well is about as easy to do if I was 300 lbs instead. 5'4 is the national average I believe, your sister lucked out

Lol about pics. Pls GM

It's not so short that I get stares here (thank goodness for international Asian students) but finding clothes and shoes that fit well is about as easy to do if I was 300 lbs instead. 5'4 is the national average I believe, your sister lucked out

Lol about pics. Pls GM

Yes. 5'4 is the average height for a Canadian girl. 5'9 for guys.

At least being a short girl you will still get looks now and again, being a short guy is just brutal. Height is a (if not THE) top feature for a guy. Short girls don't even want to be with short guys.

/rant.

I can aspire all I want, nothing can be changed now aside from with really uncomfortable footwear :(

Yeah but you're tall on the inside.

She's a pixie babe!

;)

• Upvote 1

Yes. 5'4 is the average height for a Canadian girl. 5'9 for guys.

At least being a short girl you will still get looks now and again, being a short guy is just brutal. Height is a (if not THE) top feature for a guy. Short girls don't even want to be with short guys.

/rant.

Height and build (despite varying levels of fitness) are probably the top features for guys. Combine that with a good head of hair and said guy would probably be an 8 if he hits the gym

About being a short girl, it's not bad with the opposite gender at all. I don't get approached by many shorter men but there's almost a fetish for tall men being extremely physically dominating. My boyfriend is 6'3.

With other girls though, if you're in a group it's much more acceptable to make fun of my height or pity me in a patronizing way than point out someone's ever increasing muffin top. I make myself feel better by saying they are just jealous. Lol.

Yeah but you're tall on the inside.

She's a pixie babe!

;)

You're far too kind for someone who saw half my face at most. Makes me wonder if you have any dating site horror stories :P

Edited by FramingDragon

Lol about pics. Pls GM

:lol: Thats both funny and true.

As much as one can gather by posts on a forum, I find you to be smart and confident, a little in your face at times ( which is good!)

But it seems like your height is your sore spot. We all have things we'd like to change or wish were different about our bodies. I am half Italian half German. I inherited lighter features from my German background and I inherited a large nose from the Italian side :lol:

As much as one can gather by posts on a forum, I find you to be smart and confident, a little in your face at times ( which is good!)

But it seems like your height is your sore spot. We all have things we'd like to change or wish were different about our bodies. I am half Italian half German. I inherited lighter features from my German background and I inherited a large nose from the Italian side :lol:

Height is my sore spot. It's the burden of my existence though.

Height is my sore spot. It's the burden of my existence though.

How tall are you?

Meh physical appearances of guys are overrated. The brain is where it counts.

I'd prioritize personality/brain and appearance at 70/30. A nice face and pelvic area are very important

I think I took out a lot of daily frustrations on CDC, became its own persona. Been trying to tone it down though, I'm pretty out of your face irl.

I hate such visible sore spots. If it was an inner thigh mole, at least very few people would know about it :lol:

I'm part German and mostly brown myself so I hear you on the nose complaint... the one thing I'd want as German as Himmler ended up being Gandhi.

Meh physical appearances of guys are overrated. The brain is where it counts.

If only that were true.

The brain is what keeps them, but appearance is what gets them.

Tell me about it bro. My dream was always to be a 6'5 250 pound alpha male but I'm about to turn 22 so I think I'm stuck somewhere between 5'11 and 6'0.

Still hoping for a 5 inch growth spurt

You are lucky, that's not short at all.

Try (barely) 5'6".