The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

lol no way

Confession #2: when I began using CDC frequently again I was under the impression yourself and TS were homosexual peas in a pod, or trans at least.

That's because I've been a closeted heterosexual for quite some time.

Legitimately though, I think I've had more guys have crushes on me than women. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that or not. I'm not even feminine. Maybe I should be gay.

Waddup TS.

Okay heres a legit confession. I'm afraid of heights, and for some reason I'm embarrassed to admit it to anyone.

GM confession.

I did extensive fire fighter training and with all the ladder training and tower training, it confirmed what I thought was true which is I have no fear of heights. But the training did confirm something else I thought was true, I'm claustrophobic :/

That's because I've been a closeted heterosexual for quite some time.

Legitimately though, I think I've had more guys have crushes on me than women. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that or not. I'm not even feminine. Maybe I should be gay.

Waddup TS.

Were these crushes from one off glances at you or from being around you for some time? I think it's highly strange. You're either

a. Very feminine looking (can't confirm without pics)

b. Very quiet about how you feel about a girl's appearance ("Dat ass.")

c. So quiet about women that people who know you have begun questioning if you're questioning

d. Did not partake in enough PDA around gay men?

b and c may confuse a not-a-douche guy with a gay guy in your age range

Edited by FramingDragon

Were these crushes from one off glances at you or from being around you for some time? I think it's highly strange. You're either

a. Very feminine looking (can't confirm without pics)

b. Very quiet about how you feel about a girl's appearance ("Dat ass.")

c. So quiet about women that people who know you have begun questioning if you're questioning

d. Did not partake in enough PDA around gay men?

b and c may confuse a not-a-douche guy with a gay guy in your age range

B, C, and D are probably all true. I don't talk about other people very much out loud.

Edit: It was also a little exaggeration on my part. It just feels like I've had quite a weird number of gay dudes express interest lol.

Edited by BananaMash

B, C, and D are probably all true. I don't talk about other people very much out loud.

Edit: It was also a little exaggeration on my part. It just feels like I've had quite a weird number of gay dudes express interest lol.

you know that if a gay dude says hi to you it doesn't mean he wants to jump your feminine bones... right?

Edited by avelanch