The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

On 6/30/2019 at 7:58 AM, AppleJack said:

Awww I am not good a remembering dates but I have paperwork for Discord and Gilly I have her spay and first vaccination records with her actual birthdate. I had to just look this all up in February for insurance purposes.

We actually want a third male kitten or young cat who would be black or dark colored and whom we would name Winston Churchill or Church for short. We want a maincoon mix or a Persian or Himalayan. We probably wont get another one for a while because our landlord hasnt gotten back to us about having a third kitty.

There are a lot of people in our side of the building with 3 cats and one of my friends lives in the other towers and she was told she could get another dog or a cat cause her 2nd pet is a bird.

Technically our building is a 2 pet building but it sounds like they are bending the rules for certain tenants so I will harass him some more.

We are in a 2 bedroom so we have enough space for 3.

My vet has an office cat named Winston.  He is a Persian.  Sally needed to have some teeth taken out a few years ago, and I was nervous.  We got to the vet, and Winston saw me, and he probably knew I was nervous.  He immediately came over to me, jumped on the chair, and then jumped up on the desk, and stood beside me while I filled out paperwork. 

I had a Persian 20 years ago.  His name was Kitty, and loved French bread, gummies, and bite size Twizzlers.  We would sit on the couch after school and snack on them.  It was the only cat I knew that loved those.  One Christmas, he tried to steal my Mother's candy.  Her husband threw a piece of candy to her, and he tried to intercept, and ate the candy wrapper instead.  My mother was concerned, but Kitty was fine.  

• Like 1

Last night around 7 pm I was at an ATM down the road. It was one of those on the outside of the building. I was withdrawing cash for rent, when a guy walks up to me. Not close, he's like 15 feet away. Hands in his pockets, he says "Hey, I know you don't know who I am, but could I ask you a couple questions?".

He had sweatpants and a dirty navy blue T-shirt. Looked sketchy as hell. I pretty much immediately assumed he was watching me take out lots of money. I just told him I was in a rush and high tailed it home. He didn't follow me or anything. Just a bizarre encounter. Good thing I'm not as dumb as I look ::D

On 7/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, brilac said:

My vet has an office cat named Winston.  He is a Persian.  Sally needed to have some teeth taken out a few years ago, and I was nervous.  We got to the vet, and Winston saw me, and he probably knew I was nervous.  He immediately came over to me, jumped on the chair, and then jumped up on the desk, and stood beside me while I filled out paperwork. 

I had a Persian 20 years ago.  His name was Kitty, and loved French bread, gummies, and bite size Twizzlers.  We would sit on the couch after school and snack on them.  It was the only cat I knew that loved those.  One Christmas, he tried to steal my Mother's candy.  Her husband threw a piece of candy to her, and he tried to intercept, and ate the candy wrapper instead.  My mother was concerned, but Kitty was fine.  

Awwww Winston sounded so sweet for comforting you when Sally was needing her teeth out.

I love persians they are my favorite breed of cat. My aunt had 2 very shy persians when I was a teen. We would visit them quite alot and they would let me pet them. They were the softest cats ever.

I have to bring Gilly and Discord to get their teeth cleaned but the insurance is making us wait till August to get it covered.

Today I went to the all new cat pet store and I spent so much money on our furbrats.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, J-23 said:

Just realized that both iPhone cameras and mirrors don’t show you how you truly look. Like am I ugly or not?

Lmao my body image struggles in one post.

You see yourself in the mirror so often that you're used to seeing your face in that symmetry; but in photos it's reversed, and it throws the brain off. Lighting is also better in most bathrooms than when you're taking a random selfie.

• Upvote 1
On 7/6/2019 at 1:58 AM, J-23 said:

Just realized that both iPhone cameras and mirrors don’t show you how you truly look. Like am I ugly or not?

lmao most the photos taken of me im like, next, next, next, god damn it next, HOW DID I GET SO FAT, next, next, yea ok this one looks aight

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

lmao most the photos taken of me im like, next, next, next, god damn it next, HOW DID I GET SO FAT, next, next, yea ok this one looks aight

Based off my research. Photos distort your face because of the lens, add weight and $&!#, they’re 2D. Especially IPhone camera. So IPhone photos aren’t too accurate either. 

Snapchat camera is where it’s at. Cause it shows your mirror reflection. Now I understand why all the females use Snapchat camera instead of IPhone one. I look liked a bad bitch in Snapchat camera B)

Edited by J-23
15 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I haven't used deodorant in two months.  

I didn't wear deodorant for years.  I didn't like the smell, and it really did not make a difference.

Confession ~. 

I don't really shave.  I'm like why?  Maybe once every so often, like if I wear a. skirt of a dress.  

On 7/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Why would you be pissed?

Obviously he's put work into his practice of Buddhism and doesn't want it all to go to waste.

Or maybe he's a left-hand-pather like me and intends to go through apotheosis upon his death while preserving the self.

8 hours ago, brilac said:

I didn't wear deodorant for years.  I didn't like the smell, and it really did not make a difference.

Confession ~. 

I don't really shave.  I'm like why?  Maybe once every so often, like if I wear a. skirt of a dress.  

Yeah I notice there isn't much of a difference of not using one tbh, I'll keep some close just in case though.

6 hours ago, riffraff said:

Ya most smell gross but if you spend some dough and get some natural type stuff they’re ok.

Do they smell like dough as well because that would be nice.  

• Like 1