The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally, 9/11 Truth Scholar gets airtime on mainstream media network

TheRussianRocket.

*just a warning before anyone decides to jump to conclusion or break out on an emotional response considering this is a sensitive subject to some: please take into consideration the articles first and foremost. It's not an average joe giving his/her take, it is 2000+ architect and structural engineer experts who've been studying this and have come to terms.

This is not opinion, it is science, it is fact, so if you can't handle it and will continue to take on one side or the other disregarding the facts, then please try not to steer the topic elsewhere. I myself have mixed opinions and thoughts and am not 100% sure considering I myself am a civil engineer student, a number of my profs actually very briefly talked about it and they've all said - every single one of them - as well they don't buy what the government has gave them for a response and say the simplest of laws were broken in the events. Anyways, that's just them speaking and they've had invaluable experience throughout their life working in that type of environment so it's not any armchair architect or engineer talking, it's independent real folks. Have fun and try to be gentle :) *

http://anonhq.com/911-truth-scholar-gets-airtime-on-mainstream-network/

Richard-Gage-553x250.jpg

For the first time ever, a mainstream TV show has given a scholar the chance to discuss inaccuracies in the official version of events on 9/11.

C-SPANs Washington Journal morning program aired a 45-minute interview with Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

It is extremely rare for a mainstream media platform to give such an opportunity to anybody questioning the U.S. Congress-funded report by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). What makes this even more remarkable is that a qualified representative was able to speak at length, without interruption, about an alleged cover-up.

Within the interview, Gage explained that he believed there was evidence of controlled demolition of 7 World Trade Center. He discussed the uniformity of the symmetrical collapse, and the possibility of thermite being used to carry out such an attack. Reports of molten steel contradict the official cause given. Office fires would be unable to reach such temperatures, he said.

Gage went on to say once it is widely accepted that the official story cannot be true, we can move on to answering very serious questions about the twin towers too. Such issues, Gage lists, include independent scientists finding of Nanothermite in the Twin Towers dust. Combined with embedded nanoparticles of aluminum, he alleges this substance must have been made in a defense laboratory.

As a member of the American Institute of Architects, Gage has been a San Francisco Bay area architect for 25 years. He has worked on projects including numerous steel-framed, fire-proofed buildings.

Gage did not comment on why such a tragedy would be planned and carried out, and would only discuss the scientific inaccuracies in the official report. His non-profit organization Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has 2,200 members in 32 countries, including many experts in high-rise engineering. The group is calling for an open and independent investigation into the events of 13 years ago.

Gage said every viewer should be calling their congressmen and senators and finding out why they are not adequately investigating the worst mass murder in U.S. history, and the third worst structural failure in modern history.

He points out the 9-11 Commission cannot be trusted, after claims from former members like Max Cleland that the investigation was set up to fail by the Bush administration, and intended deceive the U.S. public.

The interview host said The Washington Journal often received phone calls from viewers concerned about whether we were being given the truth or a narrative about the September 11 events.

Until now, such questioning of 9/11 has been omitted from mainstream media, and often completely maligned. A full, independent investigation would be a step forward for anyone, sceptic or not, who wants to know the truth behind the tragedy. Watch the interview at True Activist below.

http://www.trueactivist.com/richard-gage-of-architects-and-engineers-for-911-truth-gets-mainstream-coverage-on-cspan/

Top Scholar for 9/11 truth gets major airtime on a mainstream network

A monumental shift occurred last week, in the fight for an independent investigation of the World Trade Center attacks on September 11, 2001. This past week, for the first time ever, a mainstream media platform actually allowed qualified representatives to speak about the inaccuracies in the official story of what occurred during the attacks.

Until now, 9/11 truth has been disregarded in the mainstream media, if not totally vilified. Finally, there has been an academic presentation on national television about the possibility that we have been lied to about one of the most controversial events in American history. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth was able to get through to CSPAN for a complete 45 minute interview, where he was able to make his case.

Richard talked about Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a group that he and others founded in 2006 to raise awareness about the large number of influential academics who had doubts about the official version of events. Gage said that the mission of the group was to expose the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth.

The group put out a special article the day before the interview which was designed to deliver some of the introductory facts in the case against the official 9/11 narrative. The article was called Are You New to the Evidence? and offered a huge collection of videos and interviews with testimony from academics.

The host of the interview said that he invited Gage on the show because he frequently gets callers who bring up 9/11 and the case of World Trade Center building 7. The majority of the people to call in to this specific interview seemed very informed and they were taking this issue very seriously. Gage admitted that there were a number of questions surrounding the events that took place on 9/11, but for the purposes of the interview, he kept the conversation strictly focused on the science involved with showing that there was a controlled demolition.

See the whole interview below:

http://youtu.be/wIQHVv-h-vg

Guess some people just have to stick to opinions and won't even bother fighting simple logic and facts. Jon Stewart, great guy, even better comedian. As good as he is, he's not perfect so that has nothing to do with this.

..anyone up to really bother discussing this :huh:

Guess some people just have to stick to opinions and won't even bother fighting simple logic and facts. Jon Stewart, great guy, even better comedian. As good as he is, he's not perfect so that has nothing to do with this.

..anyone up to really bother discussing this :huh:

LoL ok....

1) This dude is an architect, not an engineer (there's actually a pretty big difference)

2) He's basically THE dude behind the truther movement, has made many speeches, appearances, et cetera (totally has nothing monetarily to gain by doing this right ;))

3) His claims are NOT supported by science (seriously - when you have 100 experts looking at the same thing, and 99 of them say "oh yeah, the building blew up because a 747 flew into it" and 1 guy who's making money by going to talks and saying "The CIA did it".... I'm going to believe the 99 every time)

4) THIS GUY IS A CHARLATAN !

5) and most importantly... Mr. Russian Rocket started this thread - so we know its a hoax.

Dude, seriously, please let this thread die - its absolutely disrespectful to everyone and everything that happened on 9/11 and as much as I'd like to think we all have "freedom of speech", this is absolutely not the place for nut bag conspiracy theory conversations.

LoL ok....

1) This dude is an architect, not an engineer (there's actually a pretty big difference)

2) He's basically THE dude behind the truther movement, has made many speeches, appearances, et cetera (totally has nothing monetarily to gain by doing this right ;))

3) His claims are NOT supported by science (seriously - when you have 100 experts looking at the same thing, and 99 of them say "oh yeah, the building blew up because a 747 flew into it" and 1 guy who's making money by going to talks and saying "The CIA did it".... I'm going to believe the 99 every time)

5) and most importantly... Mr. Russian Rocket started this thread - so we know its a hoax.

Dude, seriously, please let this thread die - its absolutely disrespectful to everyone and everything that happened on 9/11 and as much as I'd like to think we all have "freedom of speech", this is absolutely not the place for nut bag conspiracy theory conversations.

- He is an architect who specializes in fireproof, steel-frame buildings and he just happens to be the group's spokesperson. And you do realize that the group is called Architects & ENGINEERS for 9/11 Truth right?

- Is this argument supposed to be supported by science?

3) His claims are NOT supported by science (seriously - when you have 100 experts looking at the same thing, and 99 of them say "oh yeah, the building blew up because a 747 flew into it" and 1 guy who's making money by going to talks

and saying "The CIA did it".... I'm going to believe the 99 every time)

- The buildings didn't "blow-up", they collapsed

- I don't believe Richard Gage or AE911 mentioned the "CIA" ever, at all

Also, there was not a single 747 involved on 9/11.

On that note, there was not a single plane involved in this:

WTC7.gif

and do you mean "experts" like Harley-Davidson shirt guy?

- Yeah, clearly you've done your research and know what you're talking about.

Ahhh, the old "nut bag" argument...can't say I blame you though, it's really all you've got!

- He is an architect who specializes in fireproof, steel-frame buildings and he just happens to be the group's spokesperson. And you do realize that the group is called Architects & ENGINEERS for 9/11 Truth right?

3) His claims are NOT supported by science (seriously - when you have 100 experts looking at the same thing, and 99 of them say "oh yeah, the building blew up because a 747 flew into it" and 1 guy who's making money by going to talks

WTC7.gif

Ahhh, the old "nut bag" argument...can't say I blame you though, it's really all you've got!

Dral got served

I've never believed the official story concerning 9/11.

The fact that the U.S. Government refuses to have an independent, arms-length investigation into 9/11 is ridiculous. If the government is telling the truth, what harm is there to have a proper investigation?

So who are the engineers coming out saying this was an inside job? Any goup can "name" themselves whatever they want... doesn't make them legit

LoL what ?!? Gage's arguments are not realistic, have no founding in the physical laws on earth that we know of and are no better then a gossip column... the fact that he travels North America making money off of his heresy is however true...

So what? you expect something out of hollywood?

Oh right, my bad - he never mentions the CIA, he just leaves you hanging with a leading question insinuating it was an inside job.... come on, have a little bit of respect for yourself

Sorry, was that a typo? 767... did a bloody plane fly into a building?

Really? No planes were involved in this what-so-ever? I'm actually now sorry that I spent this time rebuking you.

:picard:

Yeah, actually I have - I've personally talked with ENGINEERS and ENGINEERING STUDENTS about what would happen if a fully loaded plane crashed into a building... guess what they said would happen? Guess what they said about all this nut bags supposed evidence about what happened.... they have ALL - every last single one of them... said its complete and utter BS

Keep living with your tin foil hat on though, I'm sure it will do you good

Keep living with your tin foil hat on though, I'm sure it will do you good

It's only a conspiracy theory because the government said otherwise.... But if you look at the whole of the 911 situation objectively from both a scientific and political point of view there is certainly a case for the "conspiracy".

Political: Admittedly I am not an expert on this so maybe someone can help me out but what I do know is that the American economy runs off of war and the production of war materials. War, in a generalized sense, drives their economy. At the time of the attacks on the twin towers there were no major wars that the USA was involved in. This means the majority of their military resources are sitting around not being used, which means they don't need to make any more. No war = no money.

Scientific: When comparing the ratio of the size of the planes to the size of the towers, there is no logical way that a plane crashing into the 80th something floor can bring down a building of that size in its entirety, TWICE! There is too much support from the floors below the point of impact for the entire tower to crumble. Now if it was to crumble one would expect the top portion of the tower to fall towards the compromised portion of the tower (ie. where the plane hit). However, both buildings fell in a complete linear collapse identical to a building demolition. There are videos on youtube etc that show the collapse in slow motion and you can see mini explosions on every floor to take out the major tower support beams, thus keeping the collapse linear. This technique is used in demolition to prevent the building falling off to either side. Now you can form your own opinions on whether those videos are BS or not, but the point remains. There is absolutely no way that both towers could have collapsed in such a perfect linear fashion when they were compromised on only one side and on the top portion of the towers.

It is not about "living under a tinfoil hat", if you look at the event from an objective and scientific stand point the evidence is irrefutable. Either way, it was a tragedy that all those people had to die for whatever the reason truly is.

I'm inclined to believe that the twin towers came down on their own, the way they were built just leads me to believe this. There was a documentary on how they were built, that the steel frame core and the steel facade were kept together by simple floors. Basically because the floors failed it led to structural instability between the steel core and the steel facade. That facade was like a giant lego building, and even I know playing with lego the slightest instability introduced to a large tall structure can lead to it's collapse.

I think they said something along the lines of, no other buildings in the world were built like this. So really, they have no other collapse to compare to.

Now on to WTC 7, I remember specifically, and you can call me a BS-er I don't care, I remember what I heard. I was following the thing on a channel called Euro News. Anyways I specifically remember them saying something along the lines of, they're going to bring down tower 7 as a safety precaution because of uncontrollable fires in and around the building. I didn't really think anything of it cause at the time I didn't realize controlled demolitions required weeks of setup. Then a couple years later I start reading conspiracy sites just for a laugh, not because I believed in it, and I was confused to find the whole thing on WTC 7 because I know what I heard.

Anyways, I honestly don't know what to believe and I honestly don't care at this point. America's problems are not really mine.

I'd rather be told to 'keep living with your tin foil hat' and called a 'conspiracy theorist' than believe anything the mainstream media feeds me.

Biggest problem with our society is that we don't question these things enough, and the one's that do are called 'conspiracy theorists' or weirdo's.

When that '9/11 truther' interrupted the Superbowl interview , I read some of the Youtube comments about him and instead of praising a person like him that seeks the truth, majority of the people were calling him all sorts of names.

That's how dumb down our society is...guess throwing a ball around is more important.

Archived