The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst ever CDC trolls

Desjardins' Mustache

One that really got under my skin was Jaycee Bam and his "Phoenix is the greatest idea the NHL ever had" attitude. Idealistic dreamers are annoying enough but this kid wasn't even in the same area code as reality.

I wonder if he was actually from the Phoenix/Glendale region, those people were spoon-fed a huge amount of garbage. The NHL and the marketing division of the prospective Coyotes owners ran serious media campaigns making people in Phoenix believe that if the Coyotes left all hell would break loose.

They studied at the I Don't Know School of Spelling and have also cheered for Henrick and Bieska in the past.

(I remember Stinky, his handful of posts and -250 rep)

lol

I think Bure to Mogilny and Bennett are the same poster tbh

No way, Bennett was way more funny.

Is there not irony in getting all nostalgic about trolling? I'm fairly new to CDC, legit, only be here as long as my account, but thanks for the insight on who is serious and who is trolling me.

Is Nino not a troll? My warning point came because he trolled me good...

Is there not irony in getting all nostalgic about trolling? I'm fairly new to CDC, legit, only be here as long as my account, but thanks for the insight on who is serious and who is trolling me.

Is Nino not a troll? My warning point came because he trolled me good...

I'm pretty sure it's your avatar. Cindy is revolting.. teddy bears are cute. *shifty eyes*

I wonder if he was actually from the Phoenix/Glendale region, those people were spoon-fed a huge amount of garbage. The NHL and the marketing division of the prospective Coyotes owners ran serious media campaigns making people in Phoenix believe that if the Coyotes left all hell would break loose.

Oddly enough he was from Vancouver from what I gather, a wanna be business exec who only sees what he wants to see.

Well, unfortunately, I should have specified that the name rings a bell more so than his posts. But in terms of comparison with Bennett, I think StinkyMetal was more all around in his trolling, using multiple sections of the forums. I think Bennett was just prominent in CT and trade proposals. Maybe Stinky since the boards, in my experience, have become less tolerant as time has gone in, so he was probably able to get away with more.

Hmm,

Good point, Stinky's stuff would be pulled in five minutes if it was posted today.

I suppose Bennett had to troll within stricter confines, which certainly deserves some credit.

Wasn't wetcoaster just more of an annoying pseudo-mod more so than a troll? I remember some threads where he posted articles that would take up a good page or so but other times, he would just come in, identify some rule broken for the slightest thing and you would see his "to err is human" message. Maybe I wasn't around long enough?

I don't remember him "pseudo-modding" Just that he had a political agenda. In the strictest of definitions, no, he wasn't a troll. But that depends on how you define a "Troll"

Now there's one condescending lawyer if I ever saw one. Banned as he should be.

Not sure if he was a real Lawyer, I actually doubt it.

I remember once during one of his anti-Quinn/Burke/Linden posts, someone came on the board and insinuated that he could be sued for libel due to the posts content. This was during the Burke administration, so I was pretty sure whoever the poster was worked for the Canucks, and had been told to get on the board and scare that guy silent.

I remember once during one of his anti-Quinn/Burke/Linden posts, someone came on the board and insinuated that he could be sued for libel due to the posts content. This was during the Burke administration, so I was pretty sure whoever the poster was worked for the Canucks, and had been told to get on the board and scare that guy silent.

To quote Sean Connery from the Untouchables "Who would claim to be that who was not?"

He always referred to his early days as a lawyer, and some of the now lawyers he went to law school with. Could have been bs, he sure like to talk the talk though.

He always referred to his early days as a lawyer, and some of the now lawyers he went to law school with. Could have been bs, he sure like to talk the talk though.

Hmmm, interesting, I always thought he SOUNDED like a lawyer, just wasn't sure he was one.

If he says he was/is I'll take him at his word.

Anyone know what he was banned for?

Also I feel like TOML is trolling himself.

The guy seems like he thinks his oven and toilet are conspiring to kill him.

But the playoffs are rigged and Carey Price did fake his injury and the NHL is forcing Canadian teams to subsidize American teams and...

Screw it, if I keep going, I'll lose all my IQ points.

Archived