The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst ever CDC trolls

Desjardins' Mustache

I'm surprised no mentioned that dental student studying in the Philippines... His name escapes my mind.

Luci had some great spats with him. I'm sure he is living the life with those cheap BJs...

He wasn't so much a troll as just an idiot IMO. Typical young, cocky guy that obviously had poor male role models.

I'm surprised no mentioned that dental student studying in the Philippines... His name escapes my mind.

Luci had some great spats with him. I'm sure he is living the life with those cheap BJs...

Pouria? What a goof. I remember when he posted a picture of his big-breasted female "roommate" that he just took from the another site.

I do like you. Because you're intelligent.

You're not always right IMHO but you have a weighted opinion.

A little lacking in the charitable side sometimes maybe...

I don't disagree with that statement at all. I've winced and bit my tongue reading some of my older posts when I'm in a better mood. Makes me want to apologize but then I realize I created a persona I should stay consistent with :lol:

I don't disagree with that statement at all. I've winced and bit my tongue reading some of my older posts when I'm in a better mood. Makes me want to apologize but then I realize I created a persona I should stay consistent with :lol:

For the record while I don't always agree with you I happen to :wub: your created "persona".

You're probably up there in my top 10 with the likes of TS, Av, Minister, Elvis, Gum (miss you), BM....I'm forgetting some now... (Must be the old age Minister ;) )

Too late, you already showed remorse!

When I first started, I remember posters like stawns, Shawn Rocker, and StinkyMetal who were, I guess, the "unpopular" posters with their threads, posts, and opinions on these boards. Then we had phases with RF2233, the Rep button twins, the R.Luongo1 kid, maybe a few others.

I was inactive on CDC for a little bit in the last year or so but I do remember Steve Bennett(I think he was also at HF) and his posts were very trollish.

I spent a lot of time in Fantasy as well, nothing too serious there. Don't mean to steal your thunder, PK, but we had some of the most gullible suckers in Fantasy during the period of 2010-2012 when I was there. But I will give you, Kovy, and Caboose credit for the time you guys had the "we takin ova" act and chirped all the GMs in the RGMG google docs chat. Classic :lol:

Archived