Canucks Community

FIFA 15

-Vintage Canuck-

3229096747_1_2_Jq5VaFDx.png

Release Date: September 23, 2014

Official Trailer:

Emotion & Intensity

Emotional Intelligence

For the first time ever, players have memories and will show emotion based on the context of the match. With over 600 new emotional reactions, players now respond to pivotal moments on the pitch – bad tackles, missed chances, epic goals - as they would in real life.
Dynamic Match Presentation

Match Day is dynamic and immersive. Improved commentary will highlight unique fan reactions, while chants and behaviors will be relevant to country or even your club. New bench reactions, side line character animations, 10-man goal celebrations, and more will keep you engaged in the story of the match.

Unrivaled Intelligence

Team Management

Customize up to six different Team Sheets per club and alter your formation, tactics, and roles based on your next opponent. Assign Player Instructions to fit your system and change the game.
FIFA_WhatsNew_TeamManagement.jpg

Next Gen Goalkeeper

Goalkeepers have been rewritten for FIFA 15. Witness over 50 new save animations, improved Goalkeeper AI, last second save reactions, an authentic player model and realistic tips and deflections.

Team Tactics

Your teammates and opponents now recognize what’s happening in the match and will adjust their tactics just like real players. Park the Bus and In The Mixer are some of the Team Tactics you’ll come up against in FIFA 15.
FIFA_whatsnew_feature_5.jpg

Incredible Visuals

Authentic Player Visuals

The Next Generation football player is here. Player faces have an incredible level of detail, while character models look and feel powerful and athletic. Kits move realistically and change with the environment, becoming dirty with mud and grass as the match unfolds.

Living Pitch

Stadiums are alive and full of the emotion that only football can create. Playing surfaces wear down as the match progresses, with boot marks, slide tackles, and debris visible on the pitch. Corner flags move, goal frames shake, and animated LED ad boards bring FIFA 15 to life.
Player Control

Agility & Control

Leave defenders in the dust or control the ball like the world’s best footballers. Players explode into action with improved balance, cuts and closer touches when in possession, giving greater responsiveness and personality to the game’s superstars. Experience brilliant control as you keep the ball in a sprint or when searching for an opening in those close-touch situations.

Man-to-Man Battles

Dispossessing your opponent is more rewarding than ever! Intercept and keep the ball with possession tackles and new shoulder barges. Feel the impact with big fall physics; shirt pulling will also be visible with enhanced cloth technology. FIFA 15 fundamentally changes the way you compete for the ball.
man-to-man.jpg

Correct Contacts

An overhauled dribbling and control system makes FIFA 15 responsive. You’ll immediately notice better accuracy in the spin, curl and flight of the football as it moves realistically after each contact. The game evolves with lifelike ball trajectories and spin while dribbling, passing, taking a touch, or blocking a shot.

Unmatched Authenticity

Match Day Live

An all-new hub powered by Goal.com keeps fans connected to the latest football news and action from their favorite club or league.
FIFA_WhatsNew_MatchDayLive.jpg

Barclays Premier League

The most popular league in the world is now the most authentic - with all 20 stadiums, authentic audio & commentary, and over 200 new player models.
Game Modes

FIFA Ultimate Team

EA SPORTS FIFA’s most popular mode returns with new ways to play, manage, and trade.
FIFA_WhatsNew_FUT.jpg

Career Mode

Prove your managing skills and take your team to the ultimate prize. Managing a team, finding players and scouting the next superstar for your club has never been more authentic.
FIFA_WhatsNew_CareerMode.jpg

Is that Henrik Sedin in the 3rd pic? Lol

Looks sweet but I'll have bone up on my soccer lingo as I have no clues what 'Park the bus' or 'In the mixer' mean.

Park the bus is basically a defensive play. Your defence stay back, so does ur mid. Only players going up is the strikers and the attacking mid

Demo came out (XBONE). Very fluid and such a real feel and atmosphere.

Will be checking the UT web app every day until launch to see if I can get a head start again like I was able to last year.

Is it a lot different from 14 on next gen? Im going to try it out with EA Access when I can.

Bought FIFA 14 because of the lack of NHL on next ten and loved FIFA. The game has a lot more depth.

Is it a lot different from 14 on next gen? Im going to try it out with EA Access when I can.

Bought FIFA 14 because of the lack of NHL on next ten and loved FIFA. The game has a lot more depth.

Presentation-wise yes but to me, overall game-play is similar. Not to worry though as whatever changes they promised(goalie animations, ball physics) are pretty noticeable

^Now it's the 17th lel

I'll still try Friday anyway. it worked last year lol

Played the demo on the PS3 and loved it, felt really next gen-ish, the presentation is cooler, and game play is a lot smoother. The KSI doesn't work anymore and the games AI is a lot nicer. After seeing NHL on last gen, it feels like a major improvement.

Archived