The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 15

-Vintage Canuck-

• 2 weeks later...

This game is so different...kind of like what EA tried to do but I think they might've don too much...I mean, the dribbling is outrageously stupid. Players like Ronaldo don't even feel it's him and they push the ball far too much, it's like they don't even have skill. Scoring is more difficult but as hard as it is, I like that you have to work more to earn the goals.

...main complaint is dribbling....it's the main part of the game and it sucks imo.

Should sell. Could get at least 300K depending what console you playing on.

Who should I buy? Pretty happy with my squad tbh, I could maybe use a better CDM than Matic.

Khedira any good in this game?

Who should I buy? Pretty happy with my squad tbh, I could maybe use a better CDM than Matic.

Khedira any good in this game?

Honestly, with the amount you get from Hazard, you could probably build a whole new team.

Edit: Oh, and for 65K or so, Carlos Tevez is pretty OP. If he fits your squad chemistry, definitely buy him.

Understandable since you are building a Belgium squad. On the other hand, I got Benzema who doesn't fit on my team lol. Might sell and get Rooney or Falcao.

I always feel bad scoring with Benteke though :lol:

Might sell off and do a German/Italian hybrid.

I really like Reus and Immobille in career mode.

Benteke and Lukaku already beast combo for me so I might not want to break that up. I do need a better LM/RM though. Might think of getting David Silva or Alexis.

Mirallas is a god for me. If you're using Benteke and Lukaku he should fit right into your squad chemistry.

Archived