The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Same as NHL 14 on Current-Gen

Neymar

Bummer that they didn't much aesthetically in the menus but it's not the biggest deal to me.

I have to disagree with him about the animations though, I've seen multiple videos showing off the new ones. Plus, the actually added the group hug when you score.

60$ for roster update and hug celebration?

Nope, much better physics this time around, way better crowds, way better arenas and the little intro bits with the announcers.

Honestly though, what were you expecting? Would new menus really change your opinion about the game?

LOL, did you see the video? it shows that the crowd is EXACTLY the same. There is no NBC presentation for ps3 or xbox 360. Everythings for Next Gen Consoles

Was gonna get a PS4 for it then read on Neilsen report that the next gen NHL 15 won't have these:

-You cannot draft players in Be A GM Mode
-No fantasy draft in Be A GM Mode

Seeing as I mainly play be a gm and really enjoy building a team through my draft picks I guess I will get it on PS3... I'd just do the roster updates for myself on NHL14 but it get's annoying when you do a be a gm and have to sim through an entire season that is already over.

At least they have the new commentary on the PS3 version.

Archived