The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN needs to get their crap together (srs)

Upshall18

5 freaking TSN channels and they've only got 1 NFL game? I was slightly optimistic for college/NFL season to begin when I heard TSN would expand to 5 channels. But they haven't carried any more college games than usual and today they have 4 freaking channels dedicated to Hamilton/Montreal

lol

poverty network of peace

I hope everyone at TSN stubs their toe this morning

You people slamming CFL? Shortchanging yourselves. Some good football to be had...MANY of the games last year were down to the wire with the most exciting finishes ever. But keep on missing out because it's cool to slam something.

this was a TSN slamming thread. Not my fault someone brought poverty CFL in here

I'll watch the CFL, but it is a distant third to both the NFL and NCAAF.

While I'm more invested in the NFL and watch the majority of games, a good game with 2 FBS powerhouses (such as yesterdays Oregon v. Michigan State game) will almost always take the cake for excitement when it comes to football.

I didn't think TSN would have any NHL games this year, with the Sportsnet deal kicking in, but they are advertising more games than ever this season, so I guess they made a deal with Sportsnet. Sorry to go off topic. TSN sucks! lol

this was a TSN slamming thread. Not my fault someone brought poverty CFL in here

They gave reasons for their complaint. To just throw out baseless "CFL is crap" type comments? And you've actually been involved in CFL threads if I remember correctly? Again - your loss, doesn't really affect me because I love it.

5+ million views for the GC VC, but don't let facts get in the way.

I'm not allowed in parks if there are children there :(

If you say things like this in real time /real people situations it is interesting to see the people that are not sure if serious. Man can you get some funny looks. I get a lot more leeway at work because the boss isn't sure if I'm completely nuts or just a harmless eccentric.

Archived