The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free copy of NHL 15 + Eddie Lack autograph.

KingAlex

I just called Metrotown EB Games right before they closed..

A girl clarified for me exactly what's going on tomorrow. She said that she has no idea if copies of the game are going to be given out or won, she said that's all up to EA. She did say however that free covers of the game featuring Eddie Lack will be handed out. Lack will be signing autographs between 1-2pm tomorrow so you can get your cover signed as well as get a pic with Eddie.

TLDR:

• One free Eddie Lack NHL 15 cover per person
  • If you line up, you can have your cover signed by Lack
  • No indication that free copies of the game are being given out

idk why all you keep whining about the new nhl every year. it's not like they can re-create the sport of hockey

I haven't had anything to be angry about the past editions minus a few minor glitches and what not, but this year is absolutely ridiculous.

To take out countless features that were implemented over the past 4 editions all in one year is unheard of. And they also took out two game modes, one of which is the main reason for why many people buy the game.

They dummied down the game for whatever reason yet they are selling it as an improved product when it in fact has left out all of the progress that it has made in the previous 3 or so games.

Sorry for the rant, but that is the reason why everyone is worked up about it. It sucks to see a company that doesn't truly care about its products and consumers.

Just it's consumers wallet.

I haven't had anything to be angry about the past editions minus a few minor glitches and what not, but this year is absolutely ridiculous.

To take out countless features that were implemented over the past 4 editions all in one year is unheard of. And they also took out two game modes, one of which is the main reason for why many people buy the game.

They dummied down the game for whatever reason yet they are selling it as an improved product when it in fact has left out all of the progress that it has made in the previous 3 or so games.

Sorry for the rant, but that is the reason why everyone is worked up about it. It sucks to see a company that doesn't truly care about its products and consumers.

Just it's consumers wallet.

You know what, you're right. I was pre pissed about no GMC

But other years people just complain too much, idk what they were thinking this year.

I take back my statement.

Archived