The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nhl15 ps4 bring back couch coop let make them hear us

kdub69

I have a really great idea.

Just don't buy it.

Teach them where it hurts, that removing game modes then introducing them as "new" is not acceptable. I remember when they removed the Create-A-Player in NHL 2005 and then called it a feature in the next year.

It's rubbish. And I bet the defensive AI is ass.

I won't be buying it. Even some of my friends who pre-ordered it canceled when they realized what was taken out.

The NHL games have been going downhill in recent years. Time for people to stop letting EA get away with essentially selling roster updates for $70.

Even if they bring back the features they took out, I still won't buy it. Not only for this, but also because of those Marchand commercials :sick:

I have a really great idea.

Just don't buy it.

Teach them where it hurts, that removing game modes then introducing them as "new" is not acceptable. I remember when they removed the Create-A-Player in NHL 2005 and then called it a feature in the next year.

It's rubbish. And I bet the defensive AI is ass.

If the AI is anything like it has been in previous years, it's rendered the game unplayable. I won't be buying this game as it's missing the modes that minimize the detrimental effect the idiotic AI has on the overall experience.

I have always hated facing a 2 person team in Online Versus. I don't really find it fair if you're just one guy facing them.

I rarely have run into teams doing it, but it seems like they both always just sit in the perfect position for one-timers or cherry pick the whole game.

Agreed but fun when you're at your friends house and play some games with them

Archived