The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 HUT Question

canuck204

In previous years in the HUT game mode you were able to redeem your purchases for a bonus/kickstart to the new game. For example, depending on how much you spent on card packs in NHL 13, you would get a bonus amount of EA pucks when you started HUT in NHL 14. It has been this way for 2-3 years now. I assume they carried that over but haven't been able to track down where to redeem this bonus. If anyone is familiar with this or has any information about whether it was discontinued please post and let me know! I usually feel a bit better about wasting my money knowing I get a bonus next year... FML haha

So there is definitely extra packs depending on how much you spent last year? I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and that came with 3 total I believe. Can you confirm that these are seperate? Woop woop

it depends on how many games you played and how many players you have in your collection. Ultimate edition gives you 2 free packs every week for 25 weeks. Some places have preorder bonuses (eb games) that might get you more. These are found in the "unopened packs" section are are separate.

Archived