The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

Important Announcement:

On Friday, Round 5, Nightfall will be at 9:00 pm.

On Saturday, Round 6, There will be no nightfall. I almost surely won't be online that day, so Round 6 nightfall is at Sunday 10:00 pm.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, hope you guys don't mind too much. :)

Fixed. After re-thinking, Friday's nightfall will stay at 10pm.

Still no Round 6 nightfall until Sunday, that hasn't changed.

So I've run into another problem. The reason I said no nightfall on Saturday was because I'm going to be away from home all day, and I thought I'd be back very late. However, it turns out I might be home just before 10 pm, but it could also be a lot later and I have no idea of knowing when.

So now I'm wondering if I should do the nightfall summary if get home in time, or just leave it like I was originally going to.

I'm making a poll for this, but you have to read this post before you answer it because the poll wouldn't make any sense to you.

POLL

OPTION 1: If I get home in time, Round 6 Nightfall will happen on Saturday at 10:30 pm, but I won't be online until almost 10. I won't be able to answer any questions or reply to any PMs until then.

OPTION 2: Round 6 Nightfall will be skipped on Saturday, and happen on Sunday at 10:00 pm, like I originally announced, regardless of when I get home.

Archived