The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] J.T. Wyman with Vancouver

Brad Ziemer @BradZiemer 7m

Benning says #Canucks bringing in winger JT Wyman on personal tryout contract. He's a right winger with 44 games of NHL experience.

Ben Kuzma @benkuzma 3m

The #Canucks have invited right winger J.T. Wyman, 28, to main camp on a PTO. Has played 44 NHL games. He's 6-2, 209 lbs.

Blake Price @blakeprice1040 3m

Canucks going off the board for a PTO inviting Wyman. Interesting bottom 6 option. Big boy, with offence in his past.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=78670

lol just follow the link for his stats

Big musculer guy hope he makes it and brings some strenth up front. I like this singing we need the size

Stay in school buddy, it can only get better.

To the point,

Can't hurt anyone inviting a guy like this. Creates a little more competition and if he impresses who knows what happens. I have never heard of him before but that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure management know a thing or two more about hockey than me, well I would hope so atleast. Something about him made them invite him to camp so who knows.

Sure there is no connection to Medicine Hat? an uncle, cousin, friend that lives there? :bigblush:

HF:

“Wyman has the ability to single handedly change the game in one shift. He is very explosive and is a pure goal scorer. He has a tremendous first three strides, has nice hands, and a quick release. He will have to develop his play in the last 100 feet to make himself a more complete player.”

HF:

“Wyman has the ability to single handedly change the game in one shift. He is very explosive and is a pure goal scorer. He has a tremendous first three strides, has nice hands, and a quick release. He will have to develop his play in the last 100 feet to make himself a more complete player.”

When was that quote?

10 years ago?

Archived