The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New iPhone 6 Bends

Robongo

who puts their phone in their back pocket anyway?

I don't imagine many people, but the problem is when you put it in your front pocket, it's already a bigger phone so any pressure on the phone will cause it to bend over time.

Not good news for anyone who bought one and carries them In their pockets( basically all guys). Glad I'm not one of them as I'd be pretty pissed off.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/24/reports-the-new-iphone-6-bends/

Take that apple geeks!

Wow, what a piece of sh alloy. All that money and you can't even fabricate it with a material that won't fold.

Lot's of chicks do it. It's easier to slip in in the back because of their tight pants, front pockets are more hassle.

they're really feeling it, too

+1

for skinny jeans wearing hipsters this may be an issue.

Skinny jeans are one of those things that depend on your body type and proportions...

IMO they look better on shorter men preferably toned, if I were to wear them I would look like a tree because of my height...

"What's it got in it's pocketses?"

"A busted iPhone, precioussss"

Ppl were complaining that Android was a lot more customizable than Apple so...

iOS is far more stable than Android and makes better use of limited resources (due to iOS giving users far less control), but the vast amount of control you have over an Android device without rooting it is enough for me to deal with the minor annoyances of Android's app crashes here and there, as well as the oft included bloatware providers like Rogers tend to throw on the devices (thank you Titanium Backup).

Not surprising. Everything made nowadays is just disposable garbage made to break sooner than later so we are forced to buy new ones.

Whats bad, is that many people don't seem to have an issue with this.

I do all the time with my blackberry, never had an issue.

"What's it got in it's pocketses?"

"A busted iPhone, precioussss"

iOS is far more stable than Android and makes better use of limited resources (due to iOS giving users far less control), but the vast amount of control you have over an Android device without rooting it is enough for me to deal with the minor annoyances of Android's app crashes here and there, as well as the oft included bloatware providers like Rogers tend to throw on the devices (thank you Titanium Backup).

Not to mention Samsung's version of bloatware....

No issue here. Will be fixed with the iPhone 6S. $1000 more please.

Nah.. Apple has one of the best customer service policies out of all the cell phone companies.

They will most likely give people refurbished or new iPhone 6's if the problem is not the fault of the consumer.

There's a one year manufacturing warranty that covers defects,etc....

I hate apple as much as the next guy but give me a break, if you cant handle a $900 piece of electronics then don't buy one. People treat their phones like crap and wonder why they break. Imagine if you treated a laptop like you treated your phone, they would be broken within a week.

Archived