The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Star Trek captain would survive longest in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Gross-Misconduct

Star Trek Captains -VS- Zombies  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kirk would hit on the female zombies and everyone knows that no female, no matter the species, can resist the rugged charm of James T. Kirk. Once Kirk subdues a harem of female zombies, a new army of Kirk/zombie off spring will fight any and all remaining zombies and create a new utopia where Kirk sits on the throne as ruler of all.

Jean Luc all the way. He commands respect and operates with structure and efficiency. He would amass a group with unwavering loyalty and excellent discipline.

Kirk flies by the seat of his pants and takes risks, calculated risks, but risks none the less. While intelligent and a good leader, he has an arrogance about him that, I believe, would be his undoing.

Sisko is too confrontational and can be stubborn. He's a solid tactician and commands respect on a similar level to Picard; However, on occasion he lets his emotions get the best of him. I think he would alienate certain allies.

I see Janeway as the only real competitor. She shares many of her main traits with Picard. I could see the two of them teaming up in which case, Picard takes command due to seniority.

I may have been watching TNG when I came across this thread, but I'm not biased at all..

Edit: You'll notice I ignored the 'Enterprise' series. I did so because it's a stupid show for jerks... Stupid jerks.

Factoring in who's got the best crew to captain during the zombie apocalypse, I'd have to go with Picard. Data, who's zombie-proof, would mow them all down.

I would then consider Sisko with that shape-shifting guy, however he may not be zombie proof and as a zombie he would be very menacing. He and Sisko also don't get along very well.

Spock is tough and all, but logic and the neck pinch are no good against zombie swarms.

Janeway is basically screwed. What, Chakotay's going to tomahawk them all down? No chance.

Never liked Scott Bakula's show, so bah. Redneck guy and the hot vulcan chick don't pose a threat.

If no crew, then I guess Kirk or Sisko are the most physical. Sorry Jean Luc. Although he's mean with a tommygun.

Picard wins hands down. If it was simply a fight I'd go Kirk, and only Chris Pine Kirk, not William Shatner Kirk, because Picard would kick his ass too. In a zombie apocalypse you need more than skill and luck, you need intelligence and Picard has it all. Remember when he was Lt. Worf's Cha'DIch while defending Mogh's reputation against being a traitor from the Khitomer masacre? Damn, that was Badass.

830.gif

Archived