The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian

cowboy644

Hockey season must be here because the Kassian ragging has already begun, I have never seen a bigger lightning rod for being dumped on than him...

He didnt have a great game against Calgary the other night,,its preseason..people calling to waive him now is ridiculous...he was probably the best player on the team the last 10-15 games last year...I think WD and Benning know this..ill leave it to them..but when Kass starts scoring...Im sure he will be hailed as the next Pavel Bure.

If you don't have the ability to write in english, there are many tools out there that will help you learn. I mean, unless i'm missing something? Is this an obvious troll or do you actually not know that a space comes after a period?

Pay attention in school, or go back to school, damn.

I get a real charge out of people like you who make a point of critizing the diction, spelling, writing and english grammar of another person but fail to notice their own grammatical errors in their critique.

Looking at your post, I note you have typed i'm incorrectly when it should be I'm with the capital letter I.

Do you not know the contraction I'm starts with a capital letter? "I mean, unless {i'm} missing something?"

A bit hypocritical to suggest to someone, "pay attention in school, or go back to school, damn." They say, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Is that not correct?

By the way, your last statement is punctuated poorly as well. There are many tools out there to help you learn proper punctuation. Be a good student and look up your own errors or someone might consider you a "troll."

I have been reading about the prospects and watching pre-season and they have been impressive.Shinkaruk has really impressed me.I know not aprospect but the who hasn't is Kassian.I am really going to watch his play early in the season.Right now the most consistant thing about him is how inconsistent he has been.In the first Calgary game he went from the first line to the 4th by the end of the night.He looked awful against a team full of prospects.Man was he checked easily and players went around him like a pylon.He passed up on way to many chances to hit somebody. .Willie coached a championship and knows a thing or two about reading players and it didn't take him long to recognize and demote Zack.As much as I thought Torts was a douche he has coached at every level and I don't believe he thought much of him either as a player.

Right now Kassian seems to be playing like he is entitled to a roster spot.He has to remember that nether Linden,Benning or Willie have loyalties to him.They had nothing to do with that trade.If he doesn't improve I would send him down.If he doesn't clear waivers, oh well.With Shinkaruk and Jensen being what I believe miles above him in development as far as work ethic,no loss.If he does clear waivers and plays on the farm then maybe he will realize that his self entitlement is a fools notion.Some development down there would be beneficial.Thr first half dozen games 0f the season and where the coach eventually plays him will tell me all I need to know.If its fourth line then for me call him a bust at the nhl level.Maybe he will flourish in the AHL.

Stopped reading at second line, figured if you can't put a sentence together why should you be able to asses a player properly...it's been one game man...

I reply to all who say one game does not make a player.I have seen him play a ton of games.

That may be so, but this is another season, another coach, another GM and President and probably different line mates. Your concerns about Kassian would be better addressed later in the season in my opinion anyway.

Stopped reading at second line, figured if you can't put a sentence together why should you be able to asses a player properly...it's been one game man...

Another internet school marm. Where do these guys come from? They don't contribute to the thread, they just complain about how a post is poorly written in a grammatical sense.

Can't spell assess. Incomplete sentences. Poor punctuation. Sentences ending ...? Sentences starting without a capital letter than has the gall to indicate OP cannot put a sentence together.

Nothing but a hypocritical know it all, internet grammar cop to say the least. Go figure this guy out, it ain't going to be easy

Its only one game....When Kassian does not move his feet and starts coasting..,he gets himself into trouble...A lot of folks have short memories around here, because at the tail end of last season,he was one of our better players

Exactly. He isn't consistent for long stretches yet, but when and if he can get there he'll be a great player.

Right now Kassian seems to be playing like he is entitled to a roster spot.He has to remember that nether Linden,Benning or Willie have loyalties to him.They had nothing to do with that trade.If he doesn't improve I would send him down.If he doesn't clear waivers, oh well.

Elelaunch_zpsd8f8abab.gif

Archived