The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Final Roster

maxxwell8

Does anyone know when the final will be released? I want to get s Linden Vey jersey but I'm not sure if he will make the final roster but I really hope he does. So if anyone got good idea as when they will know when the final roster could be out that would be great.

When it's released.

Based on the confidence of management in Vey, and his performance so far I would definitely say Vey is a lock. So I wouldn't worry too much about the Jersey. (I'm also pumped about Linden Vey)

I last bought a Canucks jersey just before last season because my WCE era one was way too small, and it was a Kesler one..

Kes still owes me a couple hundred dollars, and it would be nice if he converted it from American to Canadian for me.

Only joking, best of luck to Kesler!

Go Canucks Go! :towel:

Vey isn't the question or the answer. He is staying here because of a one way contract, and he has had a decent showing in camp and preseason. He's too small for the 4th line and at this point isn't ready (seasoned and confident) to center line 2.

I predict Horvat will be part of line four for the majority of the season. Shinakruk and Jensen both go to Utica no matter how they play. If either earn a top 6 spot it won't happen until Benning has time to move a roster player, which wouldn't happen immediately. Don't be surprised to see Shinakruk or Jensen play great and go down on Oct 7th, just be recalled in late October or early November after a roster move to make space. I expect Matthias, Richardson, Sestito and Higgins are the bubble. Dorsett is Benning's guy, and Hansen has value and is a bonafide 3rd liner, both are safe IMO.

Based on the confidence of management in Vey, and his performance so far I would definitely say Vey is a lock. So I wouldn't worry too much about the Jersey. (I'm also pumped about Linden Vey)

I last bought a Canucks jersey just before last season because my WCE era one was way too small, and it was a Kesler one..

Kes still owes me a couple hundred dollars, and it would be nice if he converted it from American to Canadian for me.

He literally owes you nothing... We got a good return, get over it and buy a McCann jersey in 3 years

Vey isn't the question or the answer. He is staying here because of a one way contract, and he has had a decent showing in camp and preseason. He's too small for the 4th line and at this point isn't ready (seasoned and confident) to center line 2.

I predict Horvat will be part of line four for the majority of the season. Shinakruk and Jensen both go to Utica no matter how they play. If either earn a top 6 spot it won't happen until Benning has time to move a roster player, which wouldn't happen immediately. Don't be surprised to see Shinakruk or Jensen play great and go down on Oct 7th, just be recalled in late October or early November after a roster move to make space. I expect Matthias, Richardson, Sestito and Higgins are the bubble. Dorsett is Benning's guy, and Hansen has value and is a bonafide 3rd liner, both are safe IMO.

i'm curious to know what you think a one way contract entails... it certainly doesn't mean he can't be sent to the AHL.

Does anyone know when the final will be released? I want to get s Linden Vey jersey but I'm not sure if he will make the final roster but I really hope he does. So if anyone got good idea as when they will know when the final roster could be out that would be great.

dont waste your money ... one year contract he is gone next year than you have a linden Vey shirt...and no Linden Vey .

Archived