The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Two Female Teachers Accused of Group Sex With Student

DonLever

you're confident it was big and fat?

Do you get big and fat D's as a teacher often?

I'll admit only to taking some creative liberties via the imagination on this one.

I'll also acknowledge that I'd usually be supporting your stance on this issue.. and probably would still if it hit a touch closer to home. However, I'm a bit jaded at the moment and some levity felt right given my state of mind.

I'll admit only to taking some creative liberties via the imagination on this one.

I'll also acknowledge that I'd usually be supporting your stance on this issue.. and probably would still if it hit a touch closer to home. However, I'm a bit jaded at the moment and some levity felt right given my state of mind.

Of course it's big and fat, your imagination had you in between those two amirite

and yea we're both a little high right now

maybe

I will never ever ever understand how a 16 year old boy could be a victim in this case.

The guy obviously wanted to bone his two teachers, what 16 year old boy wouldn't? What's the problem here?

So you are saying that if an underage girl wants to have sex with two male teachers, she wouldn't be a victim there? So that should just be ok then? Because that is what you are essentially implying by saying they aren't a victim if they 'want' to do it.

So you are saying that if an underage girl wants to have sex with two male teachers, she wouldn't be a victim there? So that should just be ok then? Because that is what you are essentially implying by saying they aren't a victim if they 'want' to do it.

Not as hot.. therefore not okay.

Archived