The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Prospects Stat Track V2.0

Last Updated: Tuesday April 22, 2015

This thread is for keeping track of Canucks prospects through the 2014-15 season. Prospects are divided into five categories: Minors (AHL/ECHL), CHL (OHL/WHL), Other Leagues (KHL/NCAA), Goalies (Minors/NCAA), and 'On the Fringe' (Canucks' property, but not necessarily players that fans have a vested interest in.

I added hyperlinks to each players name, but then was not able to paste the formatting from Word into the thread. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue, please let me know. For now, I'll just use screenshots.

FAQ:

1) How often will the thread be updated?

I plan to update about once per week

2) Where do you get the stats from?

All stats are pulled from the player's HockeyDB page.

3) How are players sorted?

Players are sorted by league. Since some leagues (i.e., KHL, Europe, NCAA) are less likely to contain a large number of prospects, I have collapsed them into a single category.

4) How do I find a specific player quickly?

If you are looking for a specific player, players are sorted alphabetically by first name. Players marked by bold font are those who I would consider the Canucks' top prospects.

5) What does the Canuck logo mean?

Indicates that that player has been called up to his parent club.

Links to each players hockeyDB page:

IN THE MINORS

Alex Friesen

Alexander Grenier

Brendan Gaunce

Darren Archibald

Frankie Corrado

Henrik Tommernes

Hunter Shinkaruk

Kellan Lain

Mike Zalewski

Nicklas Jensen

Ronalds Kenins

CHL

Bo Horvat

Cole Cassels

Evan McEneny

Jared McCann

Jordan Subban

Miles Liberati

Jake Virtanen

Mackenze Stewart

Anton Cederholm

OTHER LEAGUES

Nikita Tryamkin

Ben Hutton

GOALIES

Jacob Markstrom

Joacim Eriksson

Joe Cannata

Thatcher Demko

ON THE FRINGE

Jeremie Blain

Kyle Pettit

Ludwig Blomstrand

Peter Andersson

Patrick McNally

Joseph Labate

Mike Williamson

Matthew Beattie

IN THE MINORS (AHL/ECHL)

MINORS_zpsqesjtr31.png

CHL (OHL/WHL)

CHL_zpsekbuguuz.png

OTHER LEAGUES (KHL/NCAA)

OTHER%20LEAGUES_zpsubcnxdqf.png

GOALIES (AHL/NCAA)

GOALIES_zpsyqj4pzyo.png

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I came here to post some stats of junior players to find you have taken it way further so good on you :)

cole with another 2 points today. did well without mdc considering that there next 2 point leaders are defencemen shows even without him cole was still putting up nice numbers. Mcann almost averaging 2 points a game is even better considering he is coming off mono and didn't have much or any of a training camp. I like a lot of us think he was the steal of the draft and is gonna put up way over a 100 points this year. Glad that jacob passed through waivers, I think he will put up gibson like #s this year. and either become a good trade chip or allow us to move lack at some point for a pmd or high draft pick. is anyone else surprised that fox is in the echl? I thought he did pretty good when given the chance any comet fans on here who might be able to offer some insight on how he did in comets camp? :towel:

Archived